• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Frustrated With Working With Doctors and Nurses

CallofChrist

Site Supporter
Apr 24, 2012
St.Paul, MN
✟89,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am really feeling stressed beyond my tolerance today. All week I have been dealing with doctors and nurses to get the A OK to order supplies for my CPAP machine. It may seem like a little thing, but the quality of my sleep really depends on me using the CPAP.

Please pray for me that I will regain my composure and that the doctors and nurses handling my case will do so efficiently and finally. I know medical personnel have a hard job, but I have been bounced all around for the past week trying to take care of this and it is taking a toll on my mood.

God is good.... may he please help me to get what I need.

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I understand your frustration!

been trying to get a Dr for over 3 yrs
no one answers their phone, no one returns calls, etc

widened my search & finally got a Dr an hour away
took first avail appt & it's not until December!

Upvote 0

Servant78

Mar 4, 2022
Bali
✟31,644.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am really feeling stressed beyond my tolerance today. All week I have been dealing with doctors and nurses to get the A OK to order supplies for my CPAP machine. It may seem like a little thing, but the quality of my sleep really depends on me using the CPAP.

Please pray for me that I will regain my composure and that the doctors and nurses handling my case will do so efficiently and finally. I know medical personnel have a hard job, but I have been bounced all around for the past week trying to take care of this and it is taking a toll on my mood.

God is good.... may he please help me to get what I need.
May i know are you overweight ?

Upvote 0