Jan 25, 2007
Eastern Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟17,598.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I wish I didn't get so emotional when I see animals in the cold like this. It is nature. They really were'nt meant to be in the house. We just decided to domesticate cats.

But, The wild ones like this would never let me catch them. The closest I can get to them is about 15 ft. Then they take off.

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I wish I didn't get so emotional when I see animals in the cold like this. It is nature. They really were'nt meant to be in the house. We just decided to domesticate cats.

But, The wild ones like this would never let me catch them. The closest I can get to them is about 15 ft. Then they take off.
bless you for caring enough.

Upvote 0

bcauser

cffosterangel31 (team love)
Jul 30, 2006
✟23,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Few more
iceclesoutside.jpg

snow4.jpg

That's all
Bless
B

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mariann

Jan 25, 2007
Eastern Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟17,598.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
"hey Mariann, hows the dog?"

She is still peeing on the floor. But, Hubby caught it this morning before I could see what color it was.
Of course he was on his way out the door and just put newspaper on top of it so I could clean it up when I got up. I just couldn't tell what color it was.
On the second day of her antibiotics she peed on the floor too. I saw it that time. It was still dark. But, Not as dark as it was.
I am going to have to go. McAffe is updating on my computer and when ever that happens it's really slow.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PETE_

Count as lost, every moment not spent loving God
Jun 11, 2006
✟212,561.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
"hey Mariann, hows the dog?"

She is still peeing on the floor. But, Hubby caught it this morning before I could see what color it was.
Of course he was on his way out the door and just put newspaper on top of it so I could clean it up when I got up. I just couldn't tell what color it was.
On the second day of her antibiotics she peed on the floor too. I saw it that time. It was still dark. But, Not as dark as it was.
I am going to have to go. McAffe is updating on my computer and when ever that happens it's really slow.
ttyl

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.