Jan 25, 2007
Eastern Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟17,598.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
i was outside to let the doggy out and there was a kitty cat running away from my house in the snow. It's so nasty outside. I feel so bad for that cat. It's a feral stray. I think it sleeps in my dog house which we only use in the Summer time when the dog can be outside for a longer time. My husband put a cusion from our old couch in there for the feral cats. I am just hoping that this poor kitty goes in there soon. It's just awful out.

Upvote 0

~ Gig ~

God is Gracious
Aug 6, 2004
Eastern Canada
✟315,811.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
i was outside to let the doggy out and there was a kitty cat running away from my house in the snow. It's so nasty outside. I feel so bad for that cat. It's a feral stray. I think it sleeps in my dog house which we only use in the Summer time when the dog can be outside for a longer time. My husband put a cusion from our old couch in there for the feral cats. I am just hoping that this poor kitty goes in there soon. It's just awful out.
Hi Mariann

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bcauser

cffosterangel31 (team love)
Jul 30, 2006
✟23,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Hi all,
Thought I would post some pics of the winter in my cornor of the world. Enjoy
snow5.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.