Freemasons - good or evil?

loribee59

Beautiful hearts and minds makes me swoon! :)
Mar 11, 2003
Keizer, OR
✟23,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

nick18

Sep 25, 2004
Visit site
✟15,621.00
Faith
Non-Denom
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Standing Committee extract (from the Sydney Anglican Diocese latest report 2004)
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
section 8.20 25/03 Freemasonry
[/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]By resolution 25/03, the Synod, noting the 1988 report to Synod entitled “Freemasonry Examined” and subsequent resolution 9/88 of the Synod –[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](a) affirmed that Freemasonry and Christianity are fundamentally and irreconcilably incompatible, and[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](b) affirmed that Freemasonry teaches and upholds a system of false religious and spiritual beliefs that are contrary to biblical Christianity.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]By that resolution Synod also –[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]·[font=&quot] [/font]encouraged ministers and other Christians to take every opportunity to reach out in love to all Freemasons and share with them the gospel of Christ, and[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]· encouraged all Christians who are members of a Masonic Lodge to demonstrate their commitment to Jesus Christ and the divine Son of God and as the sole way of salvation, by withdrawing from the Lodge, and[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]· [font=&quot] [/font]encouraged ministers not to participate in, nor allow in their church buildings, any religious services or activities that uphold, condone, promote or encourage adherents to Freemasonry, and[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]· requested that councils of all Anglican Schools to consider any association that their school may have with any Masonic lodge, and to withdraw from any such association, and[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]· requested that Anglican schools neither participate in activity that may uphold, condone, promote or encourage adherents to Freemasonry, nor give publicity to any such activity, nor allow the name of the school to be used in association with any such activity, and[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]· requested that we undertake the preparation, production and distribution of a clearer and unambiguous booklet suitable for wide distribution, examining the key rites, teachings and beliefs of Freemasonry and explaining why they differ from biblical Christianity, and explaining why it is wrong for a Christian to belong to the Lodge.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We have commissioned the preparation of a draft of a booklet referred to in the resolution for review by the Archbishop prior to production and distribution. It is hoped to have the booklet available by the time the Synod meets.

see: http://www.sydney.anglican.asn.au/synod/Synod2004/stancom.pdf
for more details
[/font]

Upvote 0

albert gruze

Aug 27, 2019
west lafayette
✟15,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is me going into detail about what his words mean in this song and what hes acting out and how it matches up with bible verses
**Read Important***

Watch this video look up the song lyrics know what hes acting out and really saying look up these bible verses to help you understand

Hebrews 6:4-6 4It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age 6and who have fallen away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.

1 Peter 2:9 9But you are a chosen people, a royal
priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

In this satanic Panic at the Disco Song Emperor's new cloths i will explain what he is saying and acting out
At the start of the song You see him Falling away From Light to darkness or Falling away from enlightenment meditation practices WHEN HE FALLS AND HITS THE GROUND The bible tells you over and over again the wicked were enlightened and fell away or stumbled to darkness and cause others to fall

You see him Changing going through a great deal of Pain when becoming evil this is what happens when these third eye free mason schizophrenics sell their souls to satan they do LIKE HE PUTS IT DIE INSIDE HIS FLASHY NEW CLOTHES

Now with him saying hes taking back to crown hes acting like hes a King now that being evil is which is a lie but at least he goes onto say hes not a royal still when TELLING A LIE AND SAYING HES MUCH MORE THEN A ROYAL CHILD OF GOD THE WICKED FOLLOWERS OF SATAN ARE SO MUCH LESS THAN A CHILD OF GOD when i the bible Gods Holy Chosen saved people are the kings and queens and royals and the wicked like he calls himself a legend love to say they are immortal legends

The words flip the switch and run he sings is about satans followers shutting off Gods light like you would a bedroom light inside and turning their backs on God and running away from him as the rebels and outcast do

His lyriic words in the song so you can see i am not lying when i see they pretend that being evil is being a king with the crown or being a royal in his satanic false castle as a wicked false immortal:

I'm taking back the crown
I'm all dressed up and naked
I see what's mine and take it (finders keepers, losers weepers)
Oh yeah
The crown
So close I can taste it
I see what's mine and take it (finders keepers, losers weepers)
Oh yeah
Mortal kings are ruling castles
Welcome to my world of fun
Liars settle into sockets
Flip the switch and watch them run

Last edited:
Upvote 0

albert gruze

Aug 27, 2019
west lafayette
✟15,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Research third eye chakra meditation you can even find many third eye and minds eye songs this is how many of them become enlightened but enlightenment isnt evil the evil practices in worldly enlightenment is

research pictures/images of chakra elemental pyramids

research free masons and witchcraft

People the bible calls captives and slaves of satan or oppressed people are demonically possessed people who are in Most cases also the followers of satan who change inside THE WICKED and yes they really see evil and hear evil voices when selling their souls to satan

the black and darkness and night most singers sing about is the other words they love to use the madness being crazy being insane being schizophrenics and full of demons and walking with the devil funny enough a lot of singers have used all these words in songs

They love filling our cartoons and movies and video games and ficitional card and board games and tv series with wizards and witches and magic like magic the gathering and with 5 point pentagram 5 elemental satanic witchcraft garbage like dragon ball super episode shows 5 characters all making 5 triangles casting spells or vultron the legendary defender cartoon they do things in 5 triangles when forming vultron for 5 point star garbage and wu assassin tv series on netflix and the order filled with elemental 5 point star garbage too

Upvote 0

albert gruze

Aug 27, 2019
west lafayette
✟15,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
We Fall away for not obeying God and being holy and righteous and changed and reborn after being enlightened one must turn away from sin if they are to have their eyes and heart and mind enlightened for the bible is right metthew:22 many are called but only a few are chosen the many that are called are like me and you in darkness but really changed inside through fear and pain and sold their souls but the chosen are the ones who really over come every fear every evil way of talking and thinking every negative thought all depression and anxiety they have real victory in christ and they really are Lights like Christ full of such pure love warmth rest and peace such joy and kindness a love most never feel or experience a real light and warmth in their eyes full of a positve mind and upright heart and upright ways not of the world and its ways Yeshua a.k.a Jesus walk in them and lives in them and they really love like Jesus and they know in order to really Love God you must really obey him

Upvote 0

albert gruze

Aug 27, 2019
west lafayette
✟15,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Moral of the story Both Gods very few not most fake pharisee lukewarm christians but Holy Wise fearless Righteous Lights The Real Children of God the Real elected People of God predestined ordained anointed few the real priest and kings and queens as heirs in christ and Satans Dead inside black and dark hearted stone hard hearted monsters who hate God and all of Gods people are fewer than most But still Many both types being changed and transformed both not being like most people

Upvote 0

albert gruze

Aug 27, 2019
west lafayette
✟15,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Anyways for anyone that really cares and is thoughtful and not thoughtless and careless and mindless like satans servants are

Bow to God Surrender real salvation is a Sacrifice of the Self of your Old bad habits and old ways of the worlds ways of wicked ways clean your cup and dish from inside out a parable meaning change from inside out first and turn away from every sin or what you think might be wrong

Upvote 0

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟757,786.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There is an article here on the Catholic Church's opposition to Freemasonry, written by a Catholic lawyer.

The real reason Catholics can’t be Freemasons | Catholic Herald

On a personal note, I've never really understood the issue, simply because I've had nothing to do with Freemasonry. And when I meet someone who happens to mention they're a Mason or "go to Lodge on Thursday night", and they seem to be quite pleasant and just like Joe next door, it's a bit hard to understand the long standing animosity between the two, based on nothing more than face value.

Having said that, I think my mother's father was a Mason, although virtually no mention was made of this in family circles. But I remember on one occasion playing with a few blocks of wood on the grandparents' verandah when I was a kid. Her father couldn't do much in the physical sense as he had quite a lot of visible embolisms in his legs, with the attendant risk of becoming clots that moved into his brain and burst. So one of his hobbies was a sort of weaving using wool to make pictures on a linen background eg. maybe weave a tiger onto a rug.

On one occasion, as he sat in the lounge and I played on the verandah, the light seemed to change. It went from normal daylight to a sort of dark shadow, with a sinister hue to it. I wondered what was happening and stuck my head around the corner. My grandfather was sitting on the lounge sofa with a look on his face that could only be described as demonic, and he was staring at me.

I retreated, and a couple of minutes later, everything seemed to just go back to normal. But then he got up and stalked off in what seemed like an inexplicable huff.

I've never really understood what that was about, but I wonder, silly as it sounds, as if a malign spirit knew that I'd become Christian down the track, and was making it's hatred known. Was it something to do with his freemasonry? Who knows?

But I still remember it, and yet at the same time, have never really understood the antagonism between the church and freemasonry, possibly because I've had nothing to do with freemasonry.

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tgg

Veteran
Jun 19, 2005
Brisbane
Visit site
✟20,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status