Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
One characteristic would be rituals performed in the lodges. Many religions are filled with rituals.
true, but ritual does not make anything into a religion. We experience all sorts of rituals in daily life, such as putting wreaths on graves to commemorate veterans, standing for the national anthem, lighting the Christmas tree at the White House, etc. No one thinks that these constitute a religion in themselves, and I'll bet that that includes you, too.

At this point, the thread has drifted far from its topic. The claim was made that there is some connection between the number 666 and Masonry, and I showed that that was only the number of the lodge in question. A pretty humorous mistake, really. Now I request that future inquiries into Masonry be made on the forum to which all discussion of Masonry have been assigned by the CF staff...and that is Conspiracy Theories.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Now I request that future inquiries into Masonry be made on the forum to which all discussion of Masonry have been assigned by the CF staff...and that is Conspiracy Theories.
I would suggest move the entire thread over there (Conspiracy Theories)

Upvote 0