FoxBabeNews: Megyn Kelly Says Jesus and santa Claus are White

Lollerskates

May 2, 2013
✟4,340.00
Faith
Non-Denom
So you're one of the few liberals who actually know what words mean.
Kudos!
But my point remains: If the word I used is "ignorant and bigoted", then the same applies the other way around.

Lol. I am not a liberal. Have you seen the trouble I get into on these forums? Your response here lets me know you know what you are doing. Hey, politics is politics; we all have our own opinions and positions. We can certainly agree to disagree. We have that right.

No harm, no foul. I have to deal with the "phantom" white privilege because I am not white, and I have been a casualty (not a victim) of the ignorance of its existence. You don't believe it is as extreme as I may say? Great. Seriously. We agree to disagree. We don't have to waste intellectual energy insulting each other, don't you agree?

For what it is worth, I do respect your opinion; I just don't agree with it. But, that is our right as a human.

Upvote 0

Lollerskates

May 2, 2013
✟4,340.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Doesn't have to mean fear.

Phobia is Greek for phobos, which means "fear." So, yes, it does mean fear. If you want to call someone ignorant and bigoted toward whatever then that is why there are words for that. I hate the term homophobic because it is a misnomer. It is a hackneyed, culturally charged term that does not describe one's feelings toward "homosexuals." I am personally against homosexuality; I am not scared of them. I have friends who are homosexual. I do not judge them because guess what: I lied yesterday. Or, I smoked a cigarette socially. I swore. Who the heck am I to judge a sin? So, it isn't right to call someone homophobic because they disagree with a certain lifestyle. That is the right of that individual to disagree. If someone calls someone else a "[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]," it is [extreme] ignorance and bigotry, and even prejudice - literally per-judging. It isn't a phobia if the person is not cowering in fear. I have agoraphobia and arachnophobia: if you ever want to see a large male cower in fear over a spider then see me in the spring time. Homophobia is a misnomer in most all cases.

No, but I have to worry about being the target of the Knockout Game on my way to work in Chicago. I have to thank God that my little sister came so close to but didn't get caught in a race riot in Milwaukee --the one that inspired the title of the book "White Girl Bleed a Lot". I also have to live with the fact that my late dad was passed over for a promotion where he was, quite literally twice as qualified as the other candidate, but the Post Office had quotas to fill so it went to the less qualified black woman. I also have to stop and consider that if I am a victim of an assault by a black man, that I can be cast as the villain by the Mainstream Media, and have to go into hiding. I also have to live in a country where one of the two dominant political parties has anti-white racism written right into its official platform. I have to live in a nation where you can be openly racist against whites and be elected president because of your skin color.

So you are going to seriously argue that you have it bad as a [assuming white male] in America? That your strife is worse than any other "minority" in the States? You will be seen as a villiain by the mainstream media for complaining about your twice qualified father because the States has a history of not hiring minorities - especially brown and black skinned people - despite their credentials. That is why there is affirmative action (which I disagree with - it proves the racist hegemony of the States - the fact that there needs to be such a law.) And, make sure you know what racism is. What percentage of Congress is white? Congress passes laws, correct? This is where sociology comes into play, and why I chose the words ignorance and bigotry as opposed to racism or sexism. You have to have power to oppress to be racist, or sexist. Jim Crow is racist; a white person calling a black person a n****r is not racist: it is prejudiced, bigoted and ignorant. How can you be racist - how can you authoritatively display your belief of superiority - if you have no power to show for it? You are just a silly lemming. I could give two "fornications under the consent of the king" about a white person calling me a n***er if s/he has no power to substantiate his/her ideals. S/he is just a bobble head. That isn't racism, it is bigotry, and ignorance. The States are so loose with their connotations of words that they actually forgot the denotation of the words.

How can you be openly "racist" against whites, when Congress is mostly all White? Racism is not calling a different race a bad name, or an insulting name. It is much more deep than that. Please don't give me anything about Obama being a Black President (who is 100% as much black as he is white,) given the fact that the "black" population is ~35,000,000, and the white population is ~216,000,000 - 84% the black population. Racism towards whites is a phantom menace that is perpetuated by false paradigms of oppression. Stop and Frisk in NYC is heralded. Black and Latino men are still the "scapegoat" for rapes and murders. Black and Latino celebrities are still being held because owners can't believe their credit cards are legitimate to spend money at high-end stores - all over the globe.

Upvote 0

Museveni

Homo Sapiens Invictus
Feb 28, 2007
Sweden
✟8,845.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
They did? Interesting.

I didn't say anything about magical melanin content. Look at the petroglyphs. It is what it is.

As I sais before, the derogAtory comment on black men and women "not beling able to swin" is very scientific: it has to due with muscle and bone density.

Melanin, if you look at the actual molecule, had less absorbapce of solar radiation in lighter to white skinned people than it does with Black or dark skinned people. Science. That is why ethnics other than caucasians were used for slaves. Their bones and skin were more suitable for outdoor activity.

I appreciate scoffing (in the sense of what it actually means,) but revisionist history tends to create confusions in real academic dialogue.

Uhh its the other way around. Melanin reduces the bodies ability to absord UV and transform it into Vitamin-D. Hence why most "darkskinned" people living in northern climates are suggested to take vitamin-D supplements. Got two friends, one who's african and one who's dark skinned indian, looks "subsahara african", who needs to do this especially now in winter times with the limited sunlight hours.

There are ofcourse studies suggesting that darkskinned peoples lack of Vitamin-D could stem from other sources but the diatery suggestion still remains. Then there are ofcouse also lightskinned people who just like darkskinned seems to have difficulty absorbing UV rays to make Vitamin-D in the body so are thesis about it being something else, like a mutation that would for some reason be more common in darkskinned people but still possible in lightskinned.

Also worth noting that getting a Vitamin-D "overdose" from exposure is pretty much impossible as even getting a Vitamin-D overdose from the sublement drugs is damn near impossible, like getting a Vitamin-C overdose.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟333,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I seriously doubt Christ was white just given where He grew up, lived, and traveled. If He was "white," He certainly wasn't blond haired and blue-eyed. It wasn't like Christ was a Roman dignitary who stays inside, and gets to travel with luxurious accomidations. He walked everywhere in the hot, sweltering desert sun. You need to have some melanin to survive 40 days and nights in the wilderness (especially if you are fasting.)

Not that I care what color Jesus was. My dad was blue eyed and blond hair and had nice tan skin during the summer. He was able to stay in the sun all day, just like many blond, blue eyed children and men. Anyways, I don't listen to news people, that brag about a made up Santa and what color they are supposed to be.

Upvote 0

QueSeraSera

Training Wheels
Oct 7, 2013
In a good place
✟16,716.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Also worth noting that getting a Vitamin-D "overdose" from exposure is pretty much impossible as even getting a Vitamin-D overdose from the sublement drugs is damn near impossible,

Its almost impossible because its our bodies that actually make the vitamin D from sun exposure and our bodies have a cut off for that . We would die of over exposure to the sun (shock /burns) before we would die of vit D overdose.

Upvote 0

paul becke

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland.
✟205,214.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
My impression is that she is an atheist of a quite pugnacious stamp, and that she seemed to be equating belief in Jesus with belief in Santa Claus, in an elliptical, ironically-derisive way.

I member seeing a clip of her, with a face like thunder, interviewing the distinguished orthopaedic surgeon, Dr Mary Read, who had had a remarkable near-death experience, even given their essentially remarkable nature.

The attitude of La Kelly was so stonily and pointedly unempathetic, as she was questioning her, that Mary Read couldn't help smiling broadly at it with an expression of increasing incredulity.

Upvote 0

Vanilla Scripture

Nov 9, 2013
✟1,215.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This isn't the first time Ms.Kelly has made the news for saying something utterly ridiculous.
I'm starting to think the blond hair makes Fox think she's the perfect front woman for the blond joke all of her own accord. Meanwhile, they benefit in keeping her on because her stupid remarks put Fox network in the news and garner them free publicity.

Upvote 0

HonestTruth

Jul 4, 2013
Reaganomics: TOTAL FAIL
✟9,787.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2h9V7bm.gif

Santa on a major league bender

Upvote 0