Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Greetings friends...old and new! I've been so negligent in posting. I pop in and read but usually at a point when my time is limited and I end up not posting. I will try to do better.
Very hot weather here in Texas and only going to get hotter. It makes me want to go north or somewhere cooler. I just finished a week of vacation which ended up being a "staycation" as I did not go anywhere. I had planned to but the plans got changed. So I had some time at home to get a lot of rest and work on some ongoing projects. My brother is and has been visiting from out of state and I have enjoyed spending some time with him. I pray you are all well. Good to read all your posts and to see new ones here. God bless you all and I know He will because that is what He does.
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

stormdancer0

Do not be so open-minded that your brain falls out
Apr 19, 2008
USA
✟14,334.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Update on Mike: His kidneys are still healing. Nothing changed there.

But get this: His pancreas, dead since 1991, may be regrowing. Mike has had to cut back on insulin by one-third, and he's still having problems with very low sugar levels. He may have to cut it back to 1/2 his original dose.

WHOOP!!!

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good morning Joy and everyone.
It is so good to see you joy, sorry it is so hot and miserable where you are but hang in there it is bound to change some time. Hope you all have a great day

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Just got back tonight from camping.Had a swell time.Hello everyone.Hey there Joy good to see you.And praise God Stormy that is cool news.And God bless you all my friends

Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
morning, alan, bhs, joy, tsar, stormdancer0, marlene, unashamed jesus freak, mrg, and everyone! hi there, alan! welcome, tsar! bhs, lol i'm keeping the rain? it went away in the last few days and the heat came back! sorry to hear about the roof! having issues with rotten parts of mine as it is. nice to see you, joy!

ok, i'm off for the next several weeks due to surgery next wednesday. i'll try to get in here when i'm off, but it may be a few days before i can get here! thanks in advance for your prayers!

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good afternoon all,
Bird, sorry to hear you are having surgery, I hope all goes well and the healing is quick with very minimal to no pain. Let us know how it goes.
Hello Tar, Ms and everyone, blessings to all

Upvote 0

James 1:27

Redeemed of the Lord
Jul 19, 2008
USA
✟29,152.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello Friends!!!:wave:

Great to see you Joy!! Praising the Lord for your husband's miracle, Stormy!!:clap:

It is wonderful to see old friends and new.:hug::hug::hug:

Tomorrow my husband and I celebrate our 28th wedding anniversary!:thumbsup: We were laughing that we still need a babysitter if we want to go out to celebrate.^_^ I praise the Lord for what he has done in our marriage. We didn't even know the Lord when we were first married. Now here we are. He has been faithful and brought us through a long journey together.

Have a blessed evening everyone!:angel::hug:

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi, bhs! Is it cool where you are?
Greetings friends...old and new! I've been so negligent in posting. I pop in and read but usually at a point when my time is limited and I end up not posting. I will try to do better.
Very hot weather here in Texas and only going to get hotter. It makes me want to go north or somewhere cooler. I just finished a week of vacation which ended up being a "staycation" as I did not go anywhere. I had planned to but the plans got changed. So I had some time at home to get a lot of rest and work on some ongoing projects. My brother is and has been visiting from out of state and I have enjoyed spending some time with him. I pray you are all well. Good to read all your posts and to see new ones here. God bless you all and I know He will because that is what He does.
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
I'm not to faithful at coming here myself.:) But I love being here when I can. And we have house issues too to deal with. Praying about the funds. :pray:

It's always good to see you, so come whenever you're able. We love you, Joy! :hug:

Update on Mike: His kidneys are still healing. Nothing changed there.

But get this: His pancreas, dead since 1991, may be regrowing. Mike has had to cut back on insulin by one-third, and he's still having problems with very low sugar levels. He may have to cut it back to 1/2 his original dose.

WHOOP!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

"Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a women that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised." PROVERBS 31:30

that will be my wife when i find her lol
:thumbsup: I love it! Amen, brother! And surely the LORD has her out there somewhere. He's getting her ready as He is you. :)

Just got back tonight from camping.Had a swell time.Hello everyone.Hey there Joy good to see you.And praise God Stormy that is cool news.And God bless you all my friends
Camping. :thumbsup: That's something that may be great there this time of year, but you would not want to do it here! ^_^ Not now!

ok, i'm off for the next several weeks due to surgery next wednesday. i'll try to get in here when i'm off, but it may be a few days before i can get here! thanks in advance for your prayers!
:pray: Heal swiftly (iow - get well soon).

James 1 - Happy anniversary! 28 years! :clap: We celebrated our 15th last month while on vacation. It was a nice anniversary, not a second honeymoon, it was a family vacation, but we did get away for the day.

Thats' funny - still having to get a babysitter. That will change one day - I hope! ^_^ I pray you two have a wonderful time together. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yes James.have a wonderful anniversary.And Bird blessings to you,may you have an easy surgery and no pain after(thats what happened to me when I had my last surgery,no pain)Praying the same for you.And BHS...sorry about the roof.hope it gets fixed.
And yes Joy,we love you and like to see you on here Joy.And Lilmiss I miss you when you don`t come on,I love reading your posts.You too have an anniversary this weekend too don`t you?And Alan we miss you too,,,,,,,,,and I always love to see you Cindy and Tsar,hello and welcome to our forum.And to everyone else I`ve missed God bless,I love ya all

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks Ms.
Good morning, It sounds like everyone has enjoyed their weekend. Happy Anniversary to those who had on or is going to have one. My 8th Anniversary is comming up this August. It should be fun, we will see. I hope everyones Monday is a fun one filled with lots of blessings.

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0

James 1:27

Redeemed of the Lord
Jul 19, 2008
USA
✟29,152.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Good afternoon!!:wave:

Our friends are in Colombia South America and will be picking up the 13 year young lady that they are adopting in about an hour from now. If you could keep this wonderful family in your prayers, I would appreciate it!!:prayer:

We are enjoying summer so far! I love having my 8 year old home from school. She is such a blessing to me.:hug: We are taking a day trip to the ocean on Friday, since it is only a little over 2 hours away. We all really enjoy the beach, except for my husband who has fair skin. We make sure he gets a lot of sunscreen.;):D Makes me sad to think of what may happen to all of the beautiful beaches in the gulf. We need to pray for that whole situation.:prayer:

Have a blessed evening everyone!!!:hug:

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Ms. How is work going? I hope you are still enjoying it.
James, that is such exciting news. I love to hear about children getting adopted, it just warms my heart to know that that child will finally know what it means to say they are home, and feel real love and acceptance outside of an organizations. That is so awesome to me. I hope you have ablessed day

Reactions: James 1:27
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Wow noone has been on here for 3 or 4 days..........Must be cause of July 4th weekend maybe,We had our Canada Day on July 1st.
Its a beautiful weekend out here,were heading out to check out a camp site on monday and going to stay out for one night.'
Hope everyone is enjoying your long weekend.God bless

Reactions: James 1:27
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wow noone has been on here for 3 or 4 days..........Must be cause of July 4th weekend maybe,We had our Canada Day on July 1st.
Its a beautiful weekend out here,were heading out to check out a camp site on monday and going to stay out for one night.'
Hope everyone is enjoying your long weekend.God bless

Happy 4th of July!!:wave: (and belated Canada Day too!!:hug:)
:wave: Happy 4th, or 5th if you don't get here till later. ^_^

Looks like our fireworks are going to be rained out. :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.