With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone................Thanks for the story storm.That is very scary to feel that way.Thats how I used to feel when I was a kid and I came home and my parents weren`t there.I was always so happy to see them again and know I hadn`t been left behind.I praise God I don`t feel that anymore
I might not get on here again for awhile cause were taking off camping,I get a week off after today.May the good Lord bless you all.
Yes Earl,one gets to really feel like you know some people on here.Its cool.God has blessed me with much love on here.

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good afternoon all,
I am tired and ready for bed. I took a benadryl and it is kicking my hinney. Never take that stuff while you are work LOL. I hope you all are having a very blessed day. My weekend was busy with 2 birthday parties to go to and work on Sunday afternoon. I am still blessed though....

Upvote 0

andreha

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hi Guys :wave:

I haven't posted here in ages - hope you are doing well. Me and my wife were on vacation a few weeks back - and the Lord kept is safe in the palm of His mighty hand. On the second day, a minibus overturned on the freeway - and we were the second vehicle behind the one that overturned. Just a few days earlier, we replaced the tyres with fairly expensive ones that have awesome roadholding. The Lord knew what was coming - and made sure we would be prepared. It is wonderful to know that He is constantly looking out for us. :clap:

Reactions: James 1:27
Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
morning, terri, bhs, marlene, stormdancer0, discipleofJesus, ariellamb, andreha, joy, cindy, earl grey, and everyone! thank you for msgs, ladies, and my blesser! nice to see everyone who came thru! got way too much i'm trying to do this month! praying for us all!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Popping in to say hello to everyone. Sorry I have not been here in a while. I pray you are all well and enjoying the blessings of the Lord. God is good!
:wave:It is so nice to see you again:hug:, how are you doing? I hope all is well with you.

Hi Guys :wave:

I haven't posted here in ages - hope you are doing well. Me and my wife were on vacation a few weeks back - and the Lord kept is safe in the palm of His mighty hand. On the second day, a minibus overturned on the freeway - and we were the second vehicle behind the one that overturned. Just a few days earlier, we replaced the tyres with fairly expensive ones that have awesome roadholding. The Lord knew what was coming - and made sure we would be prepared. It is wonderful to know that He is constantly looking out for us. :clap:
Wow....glad you guys were safe, nice to hear from you again. God is good and he does protect us.

morning, terri, bhs, marlene, stormdancer0, discipleofJesus, ariellamb, andreha, joy, cindy, earl grey, and everyone! thank you for msgs, ladies, and my blesser! nice to see everyone who came thru! got way too much i'm trying to do this month! praying for us all!
Good morning Bird of Thunder, hope everything goes smoothly and as stress free as possible.
6 but sometimes my wife is the hardest to wake up!

good morning. I hope your day is full of blessings and many smiles.
Good morning everyone! Last day of school here so the kids are all happy. Hope you all have a great day!

Wow! That's great! May God continue to bless your family!:prayer:

Upvote 0

andreha

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hey, hey :wave:

Welcome to Christian Forums. :)

Hi all I live in New Jersey and watch Pastor Cho live from Seol Korea of the Assembly's of God Church. If there is anyone in NJ joyfull in the Lord let 's be friends. Hey

Reactions: James 1:27
Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
morning, early grey, bhs, terri, marlene, andreha, hey7, and everyone! welcome, hey7. bhs, thank you! i'm thankfully not taking care of something for my dad saturday, so i can now get something done for me so i don't need to do while i'm off! yahoo! praying we all spend our days worshiping and following our gracious Lord and Savior!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,were still not home yet but maybe later tonight,going for a walk in alittle town and I seen the library sign,and told my husband hey,lets go there.So here I am.Have had a wonderful time,one of the best times in my life,thank you Jesus for all you have given me.
Miss and love you all.

Reactions: byhisstripes
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
andreha - What a wonderful testimony of the LORD preparing us beforehand for things that are about to come. I thank God you had a listening ear to the leadings of the Holy Spirit and got those new tires on your vehicle! Praise be to God for preserving your life! :clap:

School is out here too, but dd has one more week (homeschooling).

mss - The library is a favorite place of mine too but I rarely am able to visit now and when I do it is more of a chore. All I can do is thank God He gives me strength to maintain my responsibilities in the home and on my job. I'm glad you had that time there with your husband. I think of you often and pray all is well with you.

It's really hot here, above normal. It's nearly 95F on most days. That's around 37C I think. At 9 A.M. it is 33C. :cool:

bot - hope you have a GREAT Saturday!

hey - I don't watch Cho but I gladly would if I knew how and had the time. :thumbsup: I am FL. :) I'm rarely here on this thread as I once was. Life is too busy for me. In fact, I better go! :wave:

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Cindy...........I think of you often too.God bless.
Home again.We got home last night and the hot weather started today.
Maybe next week I`ll be able to catch up on the threads,God bless you all.

Reactions: byhisstripes
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.