Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
morning, discipleofJesus, lilmiss, terri, bhs, cribstyl, ariellamb, scj, and everyone! praying about that astama! an attack is never good! praying and praising for us all.

side note: finally got cleared for surgery, and just waiting for a date so i can go on to the next step!

Reactions: scjohnson1973
Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟99,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
morning, discipleofJesus, lilmiss, terri, bhs, cribstyl, ariellamb, scj, and everyone! praying about that astama! an attack is never good! praying and praising for us all.

side note: finally got cleared for surgery, and just waiting for a date so i can go on to the next step!
Praying for God's hand in your care..:crossrc::groupray: We love you Ladybird

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello all I have one minute left here so just wanted to send you guys my love and ask you to remember my family and myself in prayers this saturday for my sis`s memorial.May the Lord be glorified in all I say,and His goodness be shown to all.Thats what I need prayed for.Thanks guys,love ya

Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟99,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hello all I have one minute left here so just wanted to send you guys my love and ask you to remember my family and myself in prayers this saturday for my sis`s memorial.May the Lord be glorified in all I say,and His goodness be shown to all.Thats what I need prayed for.Thanks guys,love ya
We're with you in prayer for your family Mss....:crossrc::groupray: Love ya.

Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
morning, scj, marlene, cindy, cribstyl, disciple of Jesus, and everyone! praying for you and your family, marlene! thansk for the msgs, sc! and thanks for the prayers, cribstyl and disciple and everyone! i'm in the middle of training those who will be taking care of my job while i'm out. it's going rough. lol go figure the first trainer didn't know how much number matter with my job! God bless us all!

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good morning everyone, I just got an email about helping build water wells in Africa by posting here at CF. For every post CF will donate .01. the details are here at this link. http://www.christianforums.com/t7453791/#post54398419
SO POST AWAY :) LETS MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Its snowing here :( BLAHHHHHH!!!!
Still?

It was in the 40s here this morning, quite cold for this time of year. But it is warming up quickly, already 68F, and heading to 75. :) It's beautiful and sunny.

During summer I'm sure I will be wishing I had your weather!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
morning, cribstyl, terri, bhs, scj, cindy, and everyone! thanks for the msgs, scj! crib hi! still cold? wow, and i thought the rain here was bad! though early, Happy Easter, everyone, and praise God for His risen Son!

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
happyressurectionday.gif

Greetings to everyone. I've missed you all. Just a lot going on here. I hope to be able to get back more often now.

I pray you all have a glorious Easter as we celebrate our risen Lord. I'm so thankful for the cross but also thankful for that empty tomb. It is empty! PTL!! God's wondrous blessings to each of you!

:hug:s

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.