With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for sharing Cindy,that is so special that you felt the Lord say that.
When I was at my moms last week,I looked into my dads yearbook from when he went to bible school and beside his name he had the scripture Proverbs 3:5,6.
Trust in the Lord with all of your heart ,And lean not on your own understanding.
In all of your ways acknowledge Him,And He shall direct your paths.
And today I was praying and I kept thinking of this scripture.It is so true we just have to give our all to the Lord and He really does look after us,we always try so hard to do our own work and worry about everything,when we really don`t have to. Matthew 6;33" But seek first the kingdom of God and all of these things will be added to you".
I love that scripture,it really says it all!It lines up with what you said the Lord said to you,they will find me when they seek Me with all their heart.

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Oh I`m fine.I do real miss my mom and I really like been down where she lives.I wouldn`t mind living there.She has a empty condo where I can stay and can walk to be with her.And my sweet brother took one of his vehicles down there for if were there we can use it.And its warmer there.And my moms there!So I`m going to have a hard time staying home.LOL
And you Joy how are you today?

Reactions: JoynTx
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I could and wouldn`t mind.Not into living where I live too much.Have to convince John though!
Really not too sure whats ahead,I just want to be where the Lord wants me and I don`t know where that is!!

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, Praise God for that!! Wouldn't want to lose you, that's for sure!! Maybe you could get a laptop....easier to carry when you go on trips.

We will just pray that God will lead and guide you and show you what and where He wants you.

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Just wondering.Where is Sheepdog and Terri and still no Quietbloke and Byhisstripes is gone and so many others.What is going on?This confuses me.I thought we were a family.What gives????
I wonder if maybe Quietbloke is sick.Does anyone know anything?

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I haven't heard from quietbloke Marlene. I don't think he has been on in weeks. I'm hoping it is something like computer problems and that he isn't sick. And we need to really uphold all our CF friends in prayer. I don't know what is going on either but so many are no longer posting. :confused::confused::confused:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
tb2-2.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Morning everyone.after I pressed the post button last night I wondered if I had said the right thing but it was too late.Its just that I love you all and want you on here.
I think we all have to stick together and stay strong in the Lord and shine our light with Gods love to everyone.
I love my forum and I love all of you.Have a blessed day everyone.

Reactions: birdofthunder
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And we love you! :hug:

hugs to mss, cindy, joy, and all who come by....love the posts i've seen. reminders of what i need to remember lately. will be praying for us all.
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: to you too!

Morning everyone.after I pressed the post button last night I wondered if I had said the right thing but it was too late.Its just that I love you all and want you on here.
I think we all have to stick together and stay strong in the Lord and shine our light with Gods love to everyone.
I love my forum and I love all of you.Have a blessed day everyone.
There's nothing like God's love. Oh, how great is His love. And there's a good bit of it in you! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

James 1:27

Redeemed of the Lord
Jul 19, 2008
USA
✟29,152.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Just checking in! :wave:

My life is at the point of overwhelm right now, so I haven't been on much. God is strengthening my spiritual muscles each day and giving me what I need each step of the way. :thumbsup:

I pray God will fill you up with his love and presence. :hug::hug:

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just checking in! :wave:

My life is at the point of overwhelm right now, so I haven't been on much. God is strengthening my spiritual muscles each day and giving me what I need each step of the way. :thumbsup:

I pray God will fill you up with his love and presence. :hug::hug:
I pray the Lord strengthens you for what you face, and directs all your steps. I pray for refreshing in His presence.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.