Sanford, FL
✟31,981.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello all! Loved that bear story Liberty! Kids are cute aint they? They sometimes dont seem to know they can stop your breathing with antics do they?! :)

God Bless and Love you all this night. I have to go to bed soon as I work tomorrow. I wish I could be off on Sundays. Maybe in January! I could be going to dayshift and getting off second shift! Please Lord!

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
sundaycolorsparkle.gif

Good day my friends!! God bless you all today! :hug:

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟829,883.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hullo 'JoynTx!'

Good day to you!

Good day to 'Sheepdog','Brother Jason','libertybelle','mssurrendered','whatfor','lilmismontana','Ainuhina'
and all who will be posting later.

Enjoyed the 'bear story 'libertybelle.

Perhaps we shall be listoning to a 'shark story' soon from 'whatfor!'

Had a great service this morning at church! Some of you are five hours or more behind UK time,so trust you have a happy,holy day!

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟342,355.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good afternoon all............Hope your all having a blessed day.
I thought it was still morning until I looked at the time. Lots of flu going around and I'm staying in bed reading and studying today. God is showing me some awesome things!!!
Hope everyone has a super service at church and a super week with God!!!

good_day_graphics_01.gif

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

the.Sheepdog

You must be born again!
Oct 26, 2008
Sanford, FL
✟31,981.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I am having an awesome day family! I found out today that come January I am to be promoted with a raise and will go to day shift and have all weekends off! I havent had that in over 8 years!!!!

Praise the Lord! I love you family!!

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Good evening, everyone ... I haven't caught up reading yet ... I caught a glimpse of something about a bear ... and Evangelica staying in bed ... I have got to get caught up!

That is way cool, Shep! ... I know around here those are coveted job treasures. God is good!

... had a great weekend hunting. Doug shot a real nice doe today with his b tag. He has it skinned and hung ... tomorrow he'll cut it up and grind burger and wrap it. Woohoo! A good start on filling the freezer. I didn't see much but did more walking than I've been able for a while ... and it HURTS! ... but it's all good ... at least I was able to do it. It was a cool day. About fifty degrees and just beautiful. And the woods were noisy!!! Ravens, geese, grouse, turkeys and those squirrels! I'm taking peanuts with me in the morning. :D There's an area I can't see from my blind about two hundred yards down in front of me. The squirrels always go off when a deer comes in the area ... so my plan is to put the peanuts down there so when a deer comes in from that way they'll let me know ... we'll see. I loved the smell of the woods today. It's been damp so everything was dripping with the smell of earth and musky mossy ... :cool: ... I found a new little place to see a good portion of a clearcut ... anyway ... good day!

Well, everyone ... I have a few things to catch up on here and then I'm off to bed ... and i don't care if it's early! :D Going again in the morning with my sister ...

God bless, everyone! :groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
wondering what that tastes like? You eat it on a bun with fries?

Yep ... or any other way you use hamburger. It's healthy because it naturally doesn't have cholesterol. Some people add bacon fat to it or beef fat. Doug doesn't because I add two tablespoons olive or canola oil to each pound when I use it. It seems a shame to add fat to it and ruin it. Whitetail aren't "gamey" like muledeer ... because they feed a lot on the grain in farmer's fields. I have to be careful how much I eat because I have an allergy to wheat ... but it is soooo good. Much better than beef, imo. More substance. The one thing you don't get from deer is roasts. That's where elk come in :D ... and that's a whole my favorite game meat story in itself. Game is huge in this area an people donate to the foodbank, as well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.