Former FBI informant charged with lying about the Bidens’ role in Ukraine business, undercutting GOP impeachment inquiry

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,079.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Last edited:

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,743.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Wow. Republicans started out with nothing...and now they have less than nothing.

Stop wasting our money to distract us from criminal trials one through four and the blockbuster announcement on how many hundreds of millions Trump will be fined along with being banned from doing business in NY.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,359.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Wow. Republicans started out with nothing...and now they have less than nothing.

Stop wasting our money to distract us from criminal trials one through four and the blockbuster announcement on how many hundreds of millions Trump will be fined along with being banned from doing business in NY.
They got caught. ^_^

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,079.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟152,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I heard some conservative pundit say yesterday how republicans are cruising for a bruising in the upcoming November election. I notice myself agreeing with some of these pundits as they begin to approach reality again lol. I'm amused by the fact Senator Grassley seems to be the catalyst for the indictment after he publicly released the raw intelligence in FBI form FD-1023 in his zeal to incriminate the Bidens.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,359.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
And from here: https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/20/...fbi-informant-russian-intelligence/index.html

The former FBI informant charged with lying about the Bidens’ dealings in Ukraine told investigators after his arrest that Russian intelligence officials were involved in passing information to him about Hunter Biden, prosecutors said Tuesday in a new court filing, noting that the information was false.

Prosecutors also said Alexander Smirnov has been “actively peddling new lies that could impact US elections” after meeting with Russian spies late last year and that the fallout from his previous false bribery accusations about the Bidens “continue to be felt to this day.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
And from here: https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/20/...fbi-informant-russian-intelligence/index.html

The former FBI informant charged with lying about the Bidens’ dealings in Ukraine told investigators after his arrest that Russian intelligence officials were involved in passing information to him about Hunter Biden, prosecutors said Tuesday in a new court filing, noting that the information was false.

Refresh my memory, wasn't there some testimony that the leader of the GOP asked for a foreign country to make up dirt on Biden a while back? Seems that maybe the FBI should do a bit of digging to see who else was involved in getting this info. A lot of GOP House leaders seem to have their hands in the pie, so to speak.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Refresh my memory, wasn't there some testimony that the leader of the GOP asked for a foreign country to make up dirt on Biden a while back? Seems that maybe the FBI should do a bit of digging to see who else was involved in getting this info. A lot of GOP House leaders seem to have their hands in the pie, so to speak.
That is my thought as well. IMHO there are Russians and Russia sympathizers elected to our Congress.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums