Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Is it me or have the Sri Lanka bombings been forgot so quickly....... Where are the fund raisers where are the A list celebries sending condolences where is the deep news analysis on why it happened where are our gutless leaders .......the answer is no where....... Brothers and sisters the only people Christians can rely on is other christians

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟336,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I don't see why you think the bombings have been forgotten. Here's coverage from:

NPR: Sri Lanka's Military Reports 15 Deaths In Shootout During Search For Bomb Suspects

The Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...58f48c-6830-11e9-a698-2a8f808c9cfb_story.html

Reuters: Sri Lanka police hunt 140 after Easter bombings as shooting erupts in east - Reuters

The PBS Newshour: Sri Lanka militants set off bombs during raid, killing 15

BBC News: Fifteen bodies found after Sri Lanka raid

All of these are from yesterday or today. Some are reports about the ongoing pursuit of suspects, but they're all part of the larger unfolding story.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I think you will find when truth is being buried after the initial misleads, the pros find it better to draw attention away. Too much interest can uncover too many inconsistencies. As this is a political matter the victims are not their focus. If you trust your FBI they are running an investigation of their own but just like with the treatment given diplomats, the truth may never be disclosed.

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟336,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married