HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I took her to the doctor yesterday, and called this afternoon to check up on her. She was fine, but weak due to what we felt was bronchitis.

This afternoon 9-11 was called, because her breathing was awful. She had COPD.

She died within hours.

Prayers for my husband and siblings, especially his younger brother. He will be living with us soon, because he is disabled. I know he is really scared.

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
I took her to the doctor yesterday, and called this afternoon to check up on her. She was fine, but weak due to what we felt was bronchitis.

This afternoon 9-11 was called, because her breathing was awful. She had COPD.

She died within hours.

Prayers for my husband and siblings, especially his younger brother. He will be living with us soon, because he is disabled. I know he is really scared.

I am so sorry, Hannah. Please accept my condolences, and prayers for your whole family.

Lord have mercy.
xxx

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So sorry, to hear of the family's sudden loss.

Heavenly Father, comfort those who mourn this tragic loss. May You grant the family peace and strength during this difficult time. I pray that You will guide this family in the best way to look after the handicapped sibbling and give him the comfort and help that he needs, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums