• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

For me

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Mydreams, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+1,951
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Friends i have not done adultery or idolatry, but have sinned, and dishonoured the Lord, amidst the family struggle and challenges. should i quit praying here? will God forgive me, and make me strong to stand for Him, so that i can help others, as i have been through these challenges. prayers for me and family, appreciated Thank you!

• Prayers Prayers x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tone

Tone Star Fish Radiant Supporter

+725
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    You won't give up:

1 Peter 1:23

"For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of Yah."

3. EzekielsWheels

EzekielsWheels Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,045
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    There is no condemnation in those who are in Jesus Christ so receive your forgiveness and keep on keeping on!

4. Phoebe Ann

Phoebe Ann From Mormonism to Christ Supporter

+7,277
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    God does indeed forgive!

Christian If God did not save sinners.jpg

5. YanKee Gal

YanKee Gal YanKee Gal

+111
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    You have been bought and paid for with a price: the blood of Jesus. It says "he who compares himself with one another is not wise". So don't see how you measure up to others in righteousness or in sinfulness. See how you measure up in God's eyes. He died for you and you are His. It says there is none righteous no not one for all of us our works are as dirty rags. So.... praise him, worship him, thank him. And keep praying because it is our prayers that moves mountains. It loosens the hold of satan on ourselves and other people's lives. Jesus knew we would blow it. That is why he said we were to have patience and forgive each other 70 x 7 times a day! Just know... you are loved. you belong to him. He has you written in the palms of his hands. you belong to him. ~ Blessings

6. sunshine100

sunshine100 Love God Love people Supporter

+1,557
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    praying

7. Sandskin1

Sandskin1 New Member

+28
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Prayer sent!

8. sunshineforJesus

sunshineforJesus is so in love with God Supporter

+8,410
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    The best thing about God is he sees us at our worst and always forgives us.

9. Deborah D

Deborah D Prayer Warrior Supporter

+669
    United States
    Christian
    Widowed
    Dear Mydreams, God does indeed forgive your sin. If you quit praying here, I believe that will give the devil a victory. We need your prayers!

I pray that you will be able to receive your Father's forgiveness. I pray that your family will be strong in the Lord and be used mightily by Him.

10. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Supporter Angels Team

+18,103
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I agree in prayer, I pray that you will understand how great the Father's love and forgiveness is for you. May the Lord bless you richly in Jesus name

11. hms lion

hms lion Newbie

+195
    Anglican
    Single
    God will always forgive you. Praying for you in Jesus name.