For all you "Parlor" refugees.....

Wols !!!!!!!

I've missed you so much !!!  Thank you for the big welcome !!!!!!!!!

My emotions are running very high right now.  I've been on the verge of tears since you Buggy was the last to resigned as well, that just was the last straw.

I'm gonna be real honest and up front right now and I'm sorry if this isn't the place to do it but I gotta say this .... have we lost our abilities to forgive one another ???  Please I know that sounds judgemental and I'm truly truly sorry, I hate feeling this way.  If you only knew how I really truly do.  Please forgive me for feeling that way.   I'll be staying in prayer and hopefully I can put my human feelings aside and be able to listen to what it is He wants me to do.  At the moment I don't think I'm able to.   So until then I'll be visiting both places and I hope you guys can understand that.

love to all !!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Buggyman

<marquee behavior=scroll direction=left scrollamou
JoJo...&nbsp; :D

I won't speak for the others... But I will say this about myself.

There is/was a little more than a forgiveness issue&nbsp;that is/was going on.

It runs deep in (my) belief as to why I left..&nbsp; Forgiven? Yes I know deep in My Heart the Lord has forgiven me for my actions. But my departure is more than what happened on my part. I did what was right. In fairness to the Other board I will not go into details.

As for your present here.. understand that there is no "Law" that says you have to choose between the two. There is nothing wrong with going back and forth. We are Christians who fellowship with each other no matter where we meet. It's like you go to a Christian Conferance and you see old friends who have moved for some reasons or another. You still Love them.. they are still your Brothers and Sisters in Christ. You keep in Contact with them.

Lastly.. I myself being a Co-Administrator of another board have to limit myself to two boards. I can't keep up with the two as it is. and all this stuff at the PP cause me to get behind in my duties at my other Board.

We Love you JoJo.. and you know that.. so you do what YOU think God will have you do. But don't feel like you have to abandon one for another. There is plenty of room at both places.

Love Yah Girl..

Buggy :angel:

Upvote 0

Blindfaith

God's Tornado
Feb 9, 2002
Home of the Slug
✟7,755.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi JoJo!&nbsp; It's really good to see you.

I feel the same way Buggy does.&nbsp; I'm not upset with you, angry, or whatever.&nbsp; You need to do what's best for you.&nbsp; The reason why I resigned and left was because I wasn't growing, and my spirit was low and getting lower.&nbsp; I don't hold any resentments toward anybody whatsoever.&nbsp; It was just time for me.&nbsp;

Now, Buggy.&nbsp; You know me ~ when I get a thought in my head, I have to have the answers immediately.&nbsp; No 1/2 way for me.&nbsp; What is the oncewaslost thingy.....please explain.&nbsp; I can't stand it...it's driving me crazy!!!

~Peace in Christ,

Terri

Upvote 0

KC Catholic

Everybody's gone surfin'...Surfin' U.S.A
Feb 5, 2002
Overland Park, KS
✟21,887.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi guys...not sure if you'll remember me (*WINK*) ...

Just wanted to let you all know how welcome you are to our forums. I think you will find out quickly this is one of THE BEST Christian forums anywhere on the Internet.

Hands down..the best forums, superior staff, super posters, excellent user features - and a fun place to hang out. There are challenges, there always will be..but its a great forum.

May the peace of the lord be with all of you and come see us in One, Bread One Body!

Peace,
KC Catholic

Upvote 0

Blindfaith

God's Tornado
Feb 9, 2002
Home of the Slug
✟7,755.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Thanks KC Catholic ~ I'm thinking that I remember you from the LB board....weren't you there?

I've come to love this place in a very short period of time.&nbsp; The people here are soooo nice and welcoming, and I feel comfortable posting!&nbsp; Thanks again....

Oh ya...and if you look like Mel Gibson, this will really be a nice to place to stay ;)

~Terri

Upvote 0

VOW

Feb 7, 2002
*displaced* CA, soon to be AZ!
Visit site
✟28,000.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I echo the welcome to all refugees!

And for everyone here, PLEASE!! "Left Behind" MB is called "TBTSNBN" around here. Many of us still bear deep, disfiguring scars.

We have food, fun, and fantastic fellowship at Reilly's Pub in the One Bread, One Body forum.... and when the discussions get TOO heated, there's the Walk-In Freezer of Reilly's Pub, where the temperatures are iced and the room is soundproofed so you can scream out your frustrations.

Enjoy your stay here at Christian Forums!

Peace be with you,
~VOW

Upvote 0

Buggyman

<marquee behavior=scroll direction=left scrollamou
Who can forget KC Catholic..:wave: &nbsp;the one who helped me to better understand Catholics and showed Me we can all Love each other and Get along just fine.

&nbsp;

As for the official letters of the Old old.. Board... I'm gonna have to work on that one.. I don't know if I have enough room in my memory to remeber all them letters :eek:&nbsp; Maybe it's better if I just forget it all together. ;)&nbsp;

Thank you ALL for the Warm Welcome.. we really appreciate it.

&nbsp;

Buggy :angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blindfaith

God's Tornado
Feb 9, 2002
Home of the Slug
✟7,755.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Ima thinkin' that this is a very good time to lift our hands up to the Lord and thank Him for His Grace and Mercy ~

Thank you Lord for bringing us together to a place where we can fellowship in a safe place, and feel welcomed ~

Thank you Lord for bringing us Your Peace and Your Presence, through your Holy Spirit and the wonderful people we've met here~

I thank you Lord for the Body that you've given to us, to be edifyed and lifted up in Your Name.&nbsp; And JoJo, you're right there with us girlfriend!

~Peace in Christ,

Terri

p.s.&nbsp; great post there Michie...you said exactly what I wanted to say, but couldn't/didn't.&nbsp; Love ya sister!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blindfaith

God's Tornado
Feb 9, 2002
Home of the Slug
✟7,755.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Thank you so much MizDoulos!!&nbsp; Your welcome is appreciated more than you could ever know!!!!!&nbsp; Wanna come over for dinner too? :)

I think I can speak for some of us, if not the majority, that we're kind of raw and scraped up right now, and am looking for a "home" to come to, to feel welcomed and loved, and be able to speak Christ's words freely.....

please friends...if I'm wrong, let me know!&nbsp; {{{hugs}}}

Upvote 0

cenimo

Jesus Had A 12 Man A-Team
Mar 17, 2002
To your right
Visit site
✟10,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Wols for this OP! You get a heartfelt "Garry Owen" from this former 7th Cav doggy!&nbsp;&nbsp; :)

Reilley's pub is it?&nbsp; HA! On me way there!

Blindfaith

That was a terriffic prayer! Well done!!

&nbsp;

Michie, Blindfaith;

&nbsp;

cyber calories don't count, eat all you want!&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Hi JoJo!

&nbsp;

CF folks

Thanks for the kind welcome.

KC Catholic

Hello again! Haven't seen you in a while, considering KT that turned into this is this three boards or four?&nbsp;&nbsp; :)

&nbsp;&nbsp;

&nbsp;&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Upvote 0