Mar 17, 2002
To your right
Visit site
✟10,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Somebody had to maintain covering fire so everyone could leave that position before we got overrun!  :)

Just got back from Reilly's Pub (hic)- had a Guinness Stout with Wols (hic) and one with Blindfaith (hic) and then Zoo Mom gave us all one on the house (hic hic)- all I really needed! Wols and Blindfaith were still caterwaulin some Celtic songs when I stumbled out!

:) 

Upvote 0

MizDoulos

<font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f
Jan 1, 2002
The "Left Coast" of the USA
Visit site
✟22,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by blindfaith
Thank you so much MizDoulos!!&nbsp; Your welcome is appreciated more than you could ever know!!!!!&nbsp; Wanna come over for dinner too? :)

I think I can speak for some of us, if not the majority, that we're kind of raw and scraped up right now, and am looking for a "home" to come to, to feel welcomed and loved, and be able to speak Christ's words freely.....

please friends...if I'm wrong, let me know!&nbsp; {{{hugs}}}

Thanks for the invite, Terri!&nbsp:)

Sure would love to have dinner with y'all and fellowship around the Word of God. Sounds great to me!

I hope all of you will make yourselves at home. Take your time and enjoy the forums. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us mods. We'll be glad to help in anyway we can.&nbsp:)

Blessings to all of you!

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks Wols for this OP! You get a heartfelt "Garry Owen" from this former 7th Cav doggy!
And this former zoomie/wingnut/flyboy thanks you very much. ;)
Somebody had to maintain covering fire so everyone could leave that position before we got overrun!
TAC AIR!!! TAC AIR!!! :D

"Papa Bear, Papa Bear, this is Grumpy; fire mission, grid cord Alpha Sierra six-one-niner-seven-two-six, adjust fire and fire for effect, over."

(BTW, you might want to wish Gunnysgt a Happy Veterans Day; he's the moderator of the Unorthodox Theological Doctrines forum and is a 'Nam vet. :) )

Upvote 0

Erwin

May 13, 2015
✟216,037.00
Originally posted by Michie
All I can say is this...

I am so glad to be here in a Christ centered enviroment.

I can tell a difference &amp; it seems here, Christ Jesus runs this board, not the people.

Refreshing. :)

Michie,

You have made every single drop of sweat and every single cent&nbsp;I have put into this site worthwhile if Christ is glorified through it. :)

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Erwin,
I can honestly say that to me, you have been an excellent steward.

I don't see any one person or group of people here. I see a body, the Body of Christ being wonderful stewards of what He has put you &amp; others in charge of.

And for that, you can see the board has been truly blessed.

Where Christ Jesus is, people will follow.

It's truly a wonderful place. :)

Michie

Upvote 0

MsAnne

:)
Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
✟12,333.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Wow - It looks like old home week!

I haven't actually left the Parlor, but my goodness, it's just gotten to be too much drama. I will still be over there, but I miss the variety, the light-heartedness, and the other things that attracted me to that board in the first place.

Anyway, I can tell it's going to take me awhile to get used to this one. It's soooooo big. I did prefer the intamacy of the Parlor. Oh well, change can be a good thing.

And it's nice to see you all here - like I'm not all alone!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Buggyman

<marquee behavior=scroll direction=left scrollamou
Yes Indeed it is nice to be Welcomed in this fashion..&nbsp; I've been checking around and I'm quite impress with how this place is setup. I just can't decide where to hang out.. My Favorit place is the Prayer Forum.. so you may find me hanging out there mostly. I just don't want the Mods there to think I'm taken over! :eek:

Speaking of... I think all of you need to drop in there and post to this Prayer Unspoken

&nbsp;

Love you all...

&nbsp;

Buggy :angel:

Upvote 0

Blindfaith

God's Tornado
Feb 9, 2002
Home of the Slug
✟7,755.00
Faith
Non-Denom
bf is running frantically to catch up with her new friends....

I'm here, I'm here!!! Helloooo!!!&nbsp; bf waving her hands like a lunatic.....

God is good, ALL the time.&nbsp;

When God looks down upon us, He doesn't see separate denominations, He sees the Body of Christ.&nbsp; That's where I want to be........From what I've seen, this place can be it.&nbsp; I've been welcomed, as have my friends from the Parlor, and I thank all of you for your welcome!!&nbsp;

As long as Christ is the center, there can be no failing!&nbsp; He is the first and the last....the Alpha and the Omega!!&nbsp; Praise the Lord!!!

I love you all......

Your sister in Christ forever,

Terri

i gotta go cry now from the looooovvveee......;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cenimo

Jesus Had A 12 Man A-Team
Mar 17, 2002
To your right
Visit site
✟10,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Love it wols, found gunnysgt and posted a Happy Veterans Day, goes to you too of course

TAC AIR

I authenticate papa india as zulu

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; papa alpha as romeo

you have permsission to fire

my intitials Golf Oscar Delta

:)&nbsp;&nbsp;

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Upvote 0

Buggyman

<marquee behavior=scroll direction=left scrollamou
Just so you'll know.. With the blessings of the Staff.. I now have the Prayer Warrior List going in my sig File. there will still need to be some tweaking to be done.. But it's a start.It's my prayer that working with the staff and Prayer.. It will be just as effected as it was at the other Board. God is so Good!

Buggy :angel:

Upvote 0

cenimo

Jesus Had A 12 Man A-Team
Mar 17, 2002
To your right
Visit site
✟10,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gulf Oscar Delta was the standard answer to "who gave permission to fire?" after things such as;

Dawn Charade 6 this is 27C, distinctly observe approx. 25 Victor Charlie setting up 82 mortars in tree line 150 meters to my front, request permission to fire, over"....

&nbsp;

Dawn Charade 6 (in the rear of course) calls meeting, aske mess cooks to put on coffee, donuts, etc...meanwhile VC set up and calibrated 82's...

you can imagine the scenario, so someone, somewhere, would come on as Gulf Oscar Delta and gibe permission to fire....

meet me 75.75

(was the highest freq. on Army radios, even the Army left it alone as it was a known STS push)&nbsp;&nbsp; :)

&nbsp;

Upvote 0