Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My Mom is spending her first birthday in paradise!! :angel: I'm sitting here smiling thinking of her well, whole, pain free and in a glorious body. Thank you Lord Jesus!:bow:

Aww...I'm so proud of your faith and attitude. I'm sure you miss her but you have chosen to celebrate her victory. Hugs :hug:
I lost my Grandma very suddenly recently. My heart aches and I miss her. I hope I will feel like you next year.

Upvote 0

Bon Bon

I love you Lord with all my heart.
Mar 23, 2015
Vermont
✟15,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Aww...I'm so proud of your faith and attitude. I'm sure you miss her but you have chosen to celebrate her victory. Hugs :hug:
I lost my Grandma very suddenly recently. My heart aches and I miss her. I hope I will feel like you next year.
My heart goes out to both of you young women. I really believe what gets us through these tough times is our faith in God. I know since I lost my husband in the Gulf War in 1991 it is tough every year, but God is there with me everyday and every step of the way. He is my Rock and my Strength.

Upvote 0

Saricharity

Follower of Christ
Mar 24, 2014
Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My heart goes out to both of you young women. I really believe what gets us through these tough times is our faith in God. I know since I lost my husband in the Gulf War in 1991 it is tough every year, but God is there with me everyday and every step of the way. He is my Rock and my Strength.

Oh I'm so sorry about your dear husband. Sometimes I just can't understand why God allows it to happen. I know we can't see the big picture and God can. My dad reminds me of that when my heart is heavy. Last year my best friend was killed in a car accident and it ripped the rug out from under me. I thought I would cease to exist. Weeks went by that I don't even remember. My heart aches and I miss her just as much but I can smile about the memories now. :)
I take comfort in the Knowledge that God is in control and He has a perfect plan for my life and your life. My sister has been in and out of hospitals (because of struggling with mental illness) and my dad has been given opportunities to witness in word and by his silent witness. We don't see the big picture and how our witness and struggles affect others. God is so good.
Together we can encourage one another and make it through the hard times and reach out and love others.
God bless you.

Upvote 0

Bon Bon

Mar 23, 2015
Vermont
✟15,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Oh I'm so sorry about your dear husband. Sometimes I just can't understand why God allows it to happen. I know we can't see the big picture and God can. My dad reminds me of that when my heart is heavy. Last year my best friend was killed in a car accident and it ripped the rug out from under me. I thought I would cease to exist. Weeks went by that I don't even remember. My heart aches and I miss her just as much but I can smile about the memories now. :)
I take comfort in the Knowledge that God is in control and He has a perfect plan for my life and your life. My sister has been in and out of hospitals (because of struggling with mental illness) and my dad has been given opportunities to witness in word and by his silent witness. We don't see the big picture and how our witness and struggles affect others. God is so good.
Together we can encourage one another and make it through the hard times and reach out and love others.
God bless you.
Thank You, even after all the years that have past your words have so much encouragement to me. That right there shows me God is in control and there was a purpose for all of this. He knew at some point you were going to cross paths with me and render those encouraging words. I thank Him for that as well as you.
Really the only thing that gets me through tough times is the Love of Jesus Chirst. Yes it is hard to understand like you said, yes I cry when things get tough but one thing remains the same and that is Jesus Christ being right there with me and also you every step of the way. It reminds me of this
FootprintsInTheSand.jpg

Upvote 0

Daughter of His

Believing God
Feb 1, 2004
On my computer chair
✟76,711.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Welcome Bon Bon an Jeanne! And as the word says; Christ took the sting out of death. Otherwise such losses would be unbearable. I really do not know how atheists get through such things.

God is forever faithful to His promises.

Thank you all for the hugs and encouragement. :)

Reactions: Saricharity
Upvote 0

Bon Bon

Mar 23, 2015
Vermont
✟15,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome Bon Bon an Jeanne! And as the word says; Christ took the sting out of death. Otherwise such losses would be unbearable. I really do not know how atheists get through such things.

God is forever faithful to His promises.

Thank you all for the hugs and encouragement. :)
You are welcome sweetie. I really see Christians and atheists having polar opposite beliefs when it comes to death. Us Christians find the joy in death as we see it as entering eternal life in the Kingdom of Heaven with Jesus Christ. To me that is a wonderful feeling to think about and not something to be scared about. As for the atheist and I am only speaking speaking on my own opinion, I feel they view death as the end of life and that is it. Like you said I have no idea how they get through that without having the security that there is something wonderful waiting for them in heaven for eternity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bon Bon

Mar 23, 2015
Vermont
✟15,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I am sorry my friends, but this forum is messing with my computer way too much and mostly is giving me an error message anyway that the forum is too busy to access it to spend my time here. I have really loved all of you that I have met here and I know that God has so much in store for all of you in you lives. I will be just fine in my new environment as I am going to get involved in the Women's Bible Study next week at the Church I am getting involved with here in Vermont. Thank you all for your support. I will continue to pray for all of you and for this forum. Bless you all, Bonni.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I am sorry my friends, but this forum is messing with my computer way too much and mostly is giving me an error message anyway that the forum is too busy to access it to spend my time here. I have really loved all of you that I have met here and I know that God has so much in store for all of you in you lives. I will be just fine in my new environment as I am going to get involved in the Women's Bible Study next week at the Church I am getting involved with here in Vermont. Thank you all for your support. I will continue to pray for all of you and for this forum. Bless you all, Bonni.

Awwwww, soooo sorry (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good morning or afternoon, or maybe even evening everyone.

Hope everyone's Easter was wonderful. Ours was quiet, we had a nice church service, and the rest of the day we just took it easy. Over here, it is Autumn, gosh, it is sure strange not having Easter in Spring, just does not feel right, LOL.

We are still planning on moving back to the states, but, now, it looks like it is going to be delayed and I am not sure when we will be able to leave. The surveyor that was going to buy the business has backed out, so now, it is back to square one, we can not leave without the funds from the sale, we just do not have it. Man, it is always something. Please keep us in your prayers.

I myself am OK, been a little down more than usual, but, I guess that is stress. *Sigh* Still have health issues, the two ultra sounds I had did not show much, so now, they want to do an abdominal laprascope to see what that mass is. I am on a 5 month wait list now. They said that if they thought it was cancer, they would not make me wait that long, so, I guess that is promising, but, I am use to getting in right away being from the states, that is how it is done. Oh well, at least I have not had to pay anything, back home, it would have been up in the thousands by now.

God bless everyone. :hug:

Upvote 0