Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi there, new thread, yippee. Way to go.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day. Freezing cold here, brrrrr. Frost everywhere, my dogs are even shivering.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Daughter of His

Believing God
Feb 1, 2004
On my computer chair
✟76,711.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
:clap:

Gotta tell you my true bumble bee story. This large bumble kept dive bombing me whenever I went out the back door and this went on for some time. Finally I got tired of the little fuzz ball making me look like a screaming idiot everyday. So I went out with my tennis racquet and right on cue I was dive bombed and I put it into orbit never to be seen again. I felt a little bad but relieved.

Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟694,175.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Last summer, on of my girls caught a "baby bumble bee" and was so excited she cupped it in her little hands and ran up to show me. A little boy tried to grab it out of her hands and it stung her :( It shoulda stung the boy for grabbing at it like that!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:clap:

Gotta tell you my true bumble bee story. This large bumble kept dive bombing me whenever I went out the back door and this went on for some time. Finally I got tired of the little fuzz ball making me look like a screaming idiot everyday. So I went out with my tennis racquet and right on cue I was dive bombed and I put it into orbit never to be seen again. I felt a little bad but relieved.

ROFLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!1

Upvote 0