God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Because they don't believe God cleaned up His mess and made the Earth livable again?

And planted several billion years of false history into not only the earth, but the entire universe.

A few days ago my drink spilled on my shirt, so I cleaned it up by perfectly changing the tag to say the shirt was 100 years older than it actually is, and I planted the signs of 100 years of wear and tear on it, along with false traces of thousands of other spills that never actually happened (although I removed every last trace of the one spill that actually did happen). Then I took apart not only the shirt but my entire hometown on an atomic level, and restructured every atom to make it all look millions of times older than it actually is, complete with converging lines of evidence showing millions of births, deaths, disasters, constructions, etc. that all never actually happened. After all, that's just common sense when you spill some water on your shirt, right?

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Here we go.
And planted several billion years of false history into not only the earth, but the entire universe.
Creating something as "innocent" as a loaf of raisin bread ex nihilo would, in the academic mindset, constitute "deception," wouldn't it?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Here we go.
Creating something as "innocent" as a loaf of raisin bread ex nihilo would, in the academic mindset, constitute "deception," wouldn't it?
Such a detailed picture? Yes, definitely that would be a case of deception.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is rather amazing that I am more honest than your version of God. And please do not conflate your version with the real version, if one exists.
I mentioned your [screen] name to a geochemist (wife's cousin) last week.

He doesn't know you, but does know what subduction zones are.

Upvote 0