Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I usually buy this flea and tick medicine at the pet store that you put on the shoulder blades of the cat. It is a monthly treatment. i have four cats, so this works well for me during the summer especially. The thing is, that one of my cats Molly acts really wierd when she gets the treatment. I don't know if she doesn't like the smell or what? She usually likes to be near me, but doesn't like to be picked up or on me. Tonight she is getting all up in my face and sitting on me when I am in bed and biting the book I am trying to read.
I had to move her off the computer so I could type this because she decided to sit on it. I am not sure if this medicine is making her high or what, but she is acting strange. Anyone else ever have this happen?
The gray cat in the avatar is Casper and not Molly. Casper doesn't seem to be bothered at all by the medicine and neither do the other cats

HereIStand

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe take Molly to the vet. It's a really bad year for flees, or so it seems. My cat was crying and jumping on furniture, which is unlike him. I took him to the vet. The vet estimated that he had 50-100 flees on him. They used flee wipes and revolution flee medicine. He's SO much better now.

Upvote 0