-Message me if you want to add me on Facebook-
Sep 28, 2010
Indiana
✟370.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
and im already breaking down. the stress and temptations are off the charts and trying to keep the faith and stay pure in a party-every-night environment is really bumming me out and wearing me down...
Any prayers would be so appreciated. trying my best to keep my focus on God but i feel really burdened and weak..

thanks all, and God bless,
-Rachelle-

Linus

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying for strength and deliverance from temptation in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

I know how that can be, I used to work as a bartender on a cruise ship during the Summers. I prayed repeatedly and studied the Holy Bible fervently. It helped me defeat the temptations.

Upvote 0

Debby 24

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Lord please help your dear beloved child resist the temptations enveloping her, and hindering her peace and joy in you. Help her put on the suit of armour of protection against any evil coming up against her to cause her to sin, to help her be strong in you and to stand firm. Ephesians 6 v 10 -18 Grant her and put in her a desire to keep reading your word for encouragement and strength, to realise she cannot do this in her own strength but by the power of your might, throwing her burdens to you. Lord please give her courage, strength and your protection, you are our Rock and our Salvation, you are mighty to help and save us in Jesus name Amen.

The Lord will lift you up high above you troubles Isaiah 40 v 28 - 31

Read and meditate on Psalms 23

Upvote 0

Feileacan

Jul 31, 2010
Aabenraa, Denmark
✟8,692.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
"No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it." 1 Corinthians 10:13

Heavenly Father, I ask that you shine your light on your beloved child who is facing temptation in her new environment. Please help her to focus on her studying, let her honor you and feel your great, kind power surround her when she is feeling tempted. Help her to keep her faith in You strong and thriving while facing these temptations. You are good! If sin so happens, please guide her and help her to know that forgiveness is offered through Our Savior, Jesus Christ. In Jesus name I pray! Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.