The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Atlantic Firearms without hesitation!!! Love those guys!!

I'm a big AK guy, so they've been my go-to! I own 6 AK's alone. Classic Firearms is decent also.

What!? How can you possibly justify owning six assault rifles??!! Are you trying to start a militia or something?? :D:D:D

I own two ARs and don't need either one... But they are fun to shoot and customize.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm a firm believer that the poop's gonna hit the fan in my lifetime. Between my AK's, mini 14, dad's Garand and M1-A, and zillions of rounds of ammo, I'll be the Negan of the neighborhood! ^_^^_^:sorry:

What!? How can you possibly justify owning six assault rifles??!! Are you trying to start a militia or something?? :D:D:D

I own two ARs and don't need either one... But they are fun to shoot and customize.

Upvote 0

PRESIDIO

Supporter
Nov 20, 2011
USA
Visit site
✟60,087.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
gunbroker is also good but just be careful and make sure you read the Item Description and shipping charges. I think this is why I like Buds so much. Free shipping to your FFL on all guns and their prices are about as cheap as you can get anywhere

Upvote 0

marineimaging

Texas Baptist now living in Colorado
Jul 14, 2014
Ward, Colorado
Visit site
✟90,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Classic Firearms is a Christian seller but they tend to deal in surplus military. However, the have been upping their game, and their prices lately and since Obama they can't get the same guns they used to. Still, the have been very honest and might be worth trying.

Upvote 0