The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I've bought three firearms from Bud's over the past few months. Very good prices. You can also create an account at www.gunbroker.com and find just about any firearm you can think of from thousands of sellers. They are rated similarly to Ebay sellers and it is a similar system.Need to use a bit more caution and savvy when buying firearms there, though.

The only issue I've had with Bud's is that the ship times vary wildly. One gun shipped within a couple of days of ordering, one took about a week to get out, and one took over two weeks just to ship.

Upvote 0

Big Drew

Believer
Site Supporter
Nov 10, 2009
Alabama
✟74,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi,

I've been looking for several legal firearms but cannot really find what I want at our local gun shops. Does anyone know of a good and legal dealer on the internet?

Faithfully,
Bud's Gun Shop is where I ordered my P99, they have a huge selection. I was pleased with the service, and would definitely use them again.

Upvote 0

Servant68

Sleepless 300 miles from Seattle
Jun 30, 2015
The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My cousin uses Cheap Guns, Bulk Ammo, Gun Parts & Accessories - Cheaper Than Dirt! Supposedly, you can find some really great deals there.

Nearly the entire firearms enthusiast community knowledgeable regarding their history is boycotting Cheaper Than Dirt due to their excessive and shameless price gouging in the past and their current practice of charging excessive shipping rates to recoup their money on "great deals".

There are also plenty of horror stories regarding their awful customer service and shady business practices.

I can not recommend strongly enough to avoid them.

Upvote 0

Servant68

Jun 30, 2015
The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Cheaper Than Dirt Consumer Verified Ratings & Reviews

Cheaper Than Dirt
cheaperthandirt.com

blankstar.gif
157 reviews 1.14 / 10
Write a Review

Upvote 0

Servant68

Jun 30, 2015
The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Nearly the entire firearms enthusiast community knowledgeable regarding their history is boycotting Cheaper Than Dirt due to their excessive and shameless price gouging in the past and their current practice of charging excessive shipping rates to recoup their money on "great deals".

There are also plenty of horror stories regarding their awful customer service and shady business practices.

I can not recommend strongly enough to avoid them.
Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I haven't used the website myself, just mentioned it since my cousin recommended it and uses it frequently. I usually just get my guns from Academy.

Upvote 0

Chaplain David

CF Chaplain
Nov 26, 2007
USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks to all of you for answering my question. I will definitely check out Bud's and if I order from them I'll let you know about my experience. The other shop sounds kind of iffy. But as I said previously, my local gun stores aren't meeting my needs either.

I really like this new forum. Never thought I'd ever see a gun subforum on our Christian website.

I appreciate your help and look forward to more talking among our members and helping new ones too.

Faithfully,

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟825,537.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

I've been looking for several legal firearms but cannot really find what I want at our local gun shops. Does anyone know of a good and legal dealer on the internet?

Faithfully,
Hi David,

Are you on any other gun forums or boards? If not, join a few. Members tend to be quite vocal about bad experiences; and others will share good experiences too. You not only will get a good overview of who's who, but sites have sponsor dealers, and those sponsor dealers often have special discounts for site members.;)

We have one up here in Canada that runs free draws, and some of the sponsors put stuff up for draws as well (I won a big box of hunting accessories last year; about $150.00 worth; I no longer hunt, so I re-gifted them to my local club to be used for fund raising). We are presently awaiting the drawing for a Rem. 700 in .300 Win Mag. and some other "tactical" gear.

Upvote 0

Chaplain David

CF Chaplain
Nov 26, 2007
USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi David,

Are you on any other gun forums or boards? If not, join a few. Members tend to be quite vocal about bad experiences; and others will share good experiences too. You not only will get a good overview of who's who, but sites have sponsor dealers, and those sponsor dealers often have special discounts for site members.;)

We have one up here in Canada that runs free draws, and some of the sponsors put stuff up for draws as well (I won a big box of hunting accessories last year; about $150.00 worth; I no longer hunt, so I re-gifted them to my local club to be used for fund raising). We are presently awaiting the drawing for a Rem. 700 in .300 Win Mag. and some other "tactical" gear.
Thanks Mark. Good ideas here. I'm very informed on some parts of the internet but not on others. I'll scout around for a good gun forum.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟825,537.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Mark. Good ideas here. I'm very informed on some parts of the internet but not on others. I'll scout around for a good gun forum.

You may even find one specific to the firearm(s) you are looking for! Make sure that it is for your country only, as most Canadian dealers don't ship to the US, and US dealers won't ship up here either with a couple of exceptions (permits very expensive to do so, and very convoluted for US dealers to apply for them).

Upvote 0

Servant68

Jun 30, 2015
The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

www.glocktalk.com has a wealth of resources and around 80k members. The General Firearms forum is very helpful and mostly polite.

Their general topics forum called the Okie Corral is not so much a healthy place for Christians to post. I get flamed and attacked every time I bring up God or morality in a thread.

But the other forums are much better and there is a wealth of information available with plenty of good folks and some noted experts such as Massad Ayoob.

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0