✟8,029.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello,

I am looking for a bible study teacher to do one on one lessons with (in person). I hope for the teacher to know everything in the Bible from the history to the understanding of the parables as I want to learn everything. I hope for the teacher to be located in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. If you are available to teach me during the week (2-3 lessons) please provide your contact details and I’ll be in touch.

Thank you.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

I am looking for a bible study teacher to do one on one lessons with (in person). I hope for the teacher to know everything in the Bible from the history to the understanding of the parables as I want to learn everything. I hope for the teacher to be located in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. If you are available to teach me during the week (2-3 lessons) please provide your contact details and I’ll be in touch.

Thank you.
I know of an online resource that can help you with that

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
There is a free online series called "conflict of the ages" that goes from Genesis to Revelation and explains the parables of Christ and quite a bit of the somewhat confusing issues that one can find in the Bible.

Patriarchs and Prophets - Genesis through Judges - Patriarchs and Prophets
Prophets and Kings - The remainder of the Old testament - Prophets and Kings
The Desire of Ages - the four Gospels - Desire of Ages
Acts of the Apostles - the book of Acts, new testament letters - Acts of the Apostles
The Great Controversy - all of church history including book of Revelation - The Great Controversy

Upvote 0

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟123,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello,

Thank you.
I know of some online resources, too.

Of what subject are you interested in learning? Ligonier Ministries is a great beginner's resource for Christians. If you are looking for something similar to a discipleship program, they have one that costs only $9 a month (last time I saw it) called Ligonier Connect. They offer courses on various topics of Scripture and theology, and you can interact with others through each course. I used it many years ago in my younger years as a believer, and I recommend it. However, I'm not sure how much they have updated it since then.

Last edited:
Upvote 0