FIG TREE RELIGION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Feb 25, 2002
✟13,840.00
Faith
Non-Denom
A sister who was on the same tour as me to Israel shares this about the fig tree...

One of our Christian Jew tour guides said that "the fig leaves on the plant are there for one purpose and ONE purpose only: TO PROTECT THE FIG FRUITS. Unlike most other plants, where the leaves precede the fruits, fig fruits emerge first....AND THEN THE LEAVES SPROUT TO PROTECT THE FRUITS, as a protective layer and covering from the harsh weather conditions.

"Therefore, if you ever see a fig tree WITH leaves, one will almost certainly see fruits on that tree. It's a given!!

"So if you ever see a fig tree with leaves and no fruits, the pressing symbolism is NOT so much inefficacy or bareness of the plant but the DECEPTION it conveys. Bringing false hope to an observer who stands afar and outside, who has been promised of atonement (covering) and therefore complied to given set of doctrines without seeking to infer for herself.

"As demonstrated, Jesus' fury is not towards our barreness or moments of failure. He wrath is resevered for false religion alone.
He IS REAL AND NOT FIG"

:)

Charlesinflorida

Jan 2, 2004
Florida, US
Visit site
✟753.00
Faith
Messianic
This is true,
and Yeshua brought his anger against the falseness of the Judaism of his day. If you notice he is Totally Torah observant and never breaks a comandment. But he stood firly against those who had perverted correct biblical torah observance into "a legalistic observance of toah commands" for the sake of status or self righteousness. This always leads to hypocrisy.

Yeshua was outraged at those who had made Gods given instruction into a burden that no man could carry and served only to separate and divide people by class or ethnicity. They added all sorts of man made laws to Gods law, concerning the washing of hands and baptisms of things, and laws about travel and work infinitum.

Yet today the church, denomination by denomination by denomination has done the same thing,. . .over complicating, or over simplifying what God has given us. There is a balance between Grace (faith) and obedience to Gods instruction (Law). The simple and best example might be Abraham, the father of those who are saved through faith of whom it is said:
Gen 26: [4] And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; [5] Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

Charles in Florida

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.