a
✟282,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Experience is everything - Germany again.
Belgiums a good shout though
It will be interesting to see how Belgium do, on paper they look great they might be another England in reality tho.

Reactions: Spikey
Upvote 0

messianist

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
a
✟282,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think England could surprise a few people this time, there's not a lot of expectation of them so the pressure is off a little bit maybe??
They do have some very good players, if they are all fit and can click they will be difficult to beat, who would you pick in goals for them?

Upvote 0

Spikey

Dec 6, 2017
Manchester
✟11,348.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
They do have some very good players, if they are all fit and can click they will be difficult to beat, who would you pick in goals for them?
Good question, I would probably go with Jack Butland, I think Hart has had his day and we need a younger keeper going forwards.

Reactions: messianist
Upvote 0

messianist

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
a
✟282,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good question, I would probably go with Jack Butland, I think Hart has had his day and we need a younger keeper going forwards.
Yeah, I think hart's England days are looking slim, he's struggling at club level too, Butland is a good shout.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

messianist

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
a
✟282,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
sweden is in, but we have a really bad team.
It will be nice for your country to enjoy the experience of being there, I'm sure you will be competitive its a difficult process qualifying for these tournaments, Wales didn't make it to this one and we had been playing some decent stuff beforehand.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

messianist

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
a
✟282,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The MLS is a very bad league.
The environment has nothing to do with man's ability, that goal he scored most professionals could only dream of scoring, it was him at 40 repeating what he has done all of his playing days, he showed his ability in the premier league not so long ago and made people look very amateurish, picked up an injury and now back doing that last night he could play in any league this year and stand out from other young players, he has simply gone to america for 1 the experiance of that league and what the enviroment brings, and 2 a sound wage packet to go hand in hand with it. nothing different to what most of the top players have done before hanging up the boots.

Every blessing.

Upvote 0

jovanovic

Jun 13, 2017
malmö
✟9,951.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The environment has nothing to do with man's ability, that goal he scored most professionals could only dream of scoring, it was him at 40 repeating what he has done all of his playing days, he showed his ability in the premier league not so long ago and made people look very amateurish, picked up an injury and now back doing that last night he could play in any league this year and stand out from other young players, he has simply gone to america for 1 the experiance of that league and what the enviroment brings, and 2 a sound wage packet to go hand in hand with it. nothing different to what most of the top players have done before hanging up the boots.

Every blessing.

zlatan is always injured and the cookiest man on earth. i know what kind of man zlatan is, he is from my hometown and my soccer team made him (malmö ff). i followed zlatan from he was 16 years old until now. he destroyed swedish national team with his attiude, when he retired from swedish national team many players came out of the dark and told media about what a monster zlatan is. we dont need this drama in our national team. sweden is playing much better since zlatan is away.

Upvote 0