a
✟282,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
zlatan is always injured and the cookiest man on earth. i know what kind of man zlatan is, he is from my hometown and my soccer team made him (malmö ff). i followed zlatan from he was 16 years old until now. he destroyed swedish national team with his attiude, when he retired from swedish national team many players came out of the dark and told media about what a monster zlatan is. we dont need this drama in our national team. sweden is playing much better since zlatan is away.[/QUOTE

My statement

has nothing to do with him as a person as I don't know him, I was commenting on his football ability on the field which is evident for all to still see, all other things you mention would have been down to the people around him to decide, he played for utd in 2016 and was the best striker in the premier league that season.

Every blessing

Upvote 0

Spiritualized

God Loves YOU
Oct 15, 2010
Wales, UK
✟8,562.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Who would have said England would get to the semi's. I'm from Wales but have been supporting England throughout as the British team. Got a feeling we won't do it tonight but hoping. It's coming home. :D

Upvote 0