Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,842.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It's not related to food or sustenance. In other primate species, females develop round, swollen buttocks during estrus. These indicate sexual receptivity, and males have co-evolved an attraction to them. As human females became potentially fertile year-round, and fully bipedal, they evolved enlarged, permanently rounded breasts (and buttocks, too) which are visually prominent when standing upright, and they act as similar sexual signals to human males. Our attraction to breasts is one of those instincts we've inherited from our hominid ancestors. The article discusses it in more detail.

http://brainmind.com/sexevolution.html

Yeah, no, receptivity and fertility don't enter into it for me.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But try to compare two bald humans, one male and one female. ...You wanna know why women arent attractive, because they are here for reproduction, man and woman to simply create a new life form.

Having seen a naked woman a time or two, I don't recall they had hair, especially.
What I do recall is the way different female body types all look attractive.
I recall a few other senses being turned on other than visual as well.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Our attraction to breasts is one of those instincts we've inherited from our hominid ancestors.

I don't think so. I think it has to do with any aspect that separates you from
your potential mate.
Some people fix on hair, some on breasts, in the past, on ankles. Some on toes, some
on nail colors....anything can work. Gay people have their own focuses as well.

Upvote 0

Senod2

Feb 22, 2016
Norway
✟746.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Having seen a naked woman a time or two, I don't recall they had hair, especially.
What I do recall is the way different female body types all look attractive.
I recall a few other senses being turned on other than visual as well.
No they arent. Its an illusion. I just used the baldness claim to compare that humans have the same body, and there literally arent much difference from man and female, only that its slightly built differently on gender, but basically they are the same. Like a guy has a penis, woman a vulva or vagina, or nipples extended out called breasts due to milk that is usual in the animal kingdom to feed their offspring. So no there really isnt. Illusion is a thing, and thats why you see inappropriate content and perversion in our society. Because some people just wanna live in their illusion, but its not reality. So its not attractive in that sense, only your illusion.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No they arent. Its an illusion. I just used the baldness claim to compare that humans have the same body, and there literally arent much difference from man and female, only that its slightly built differently on gender, but basically they are the same. Like a guy has a penis, woman a vulva or vagina, or nipples extended out called breasts due to milk that is usual in the animal kingdom to feed their offspring. So no there really isnt. Illusion is a thing, and thats why you see inappropriate content and perversion in our society. Because some people just wanna live in their illusion, but its not reality. So its not attractive in that sense, only your illusion.

Then i really like illusions.

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
A woman could look like a complete dog, but if she gives off sexual energy and a certain 'vibe' then you'll tread over the queen just to get to her.

It's all a question of chemistry. Looks have little to do with it really, and the same is true for women being attracted to men too.

Upvote 0

Senod2

Feb 22, 2016
Norway
✟746.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Then i really like illusions.
Then again you are an atheist. I pray you'll find your way to life though.
A woman could look like a complete dog, but if she gives off sexual energy and a certain 'vibe' then you'll tread over the queen just to get to her.
But i find it unchristian that one should admire flesh. I mean i've read dozens of time that it leads to death, as Epistle of James said. Freedom in Christ is what brings life afterall.

Upvote 0

Senod2

Feb 22, 2016
Norway
✟746.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
If i thought prayer worked, i would say go ahead.
Well Evil exists for a reason afterall. Evil exists because Satan exists. Prayers do work, its not about material goods, but to guide someone's spirit, its hard if your heart is hardened. But i'll still pray that you may find your way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well Evil exists for a reason afterall. Evil exists because Satan exists. Prayers do work, its not about material goods, but to guide someone's spirit, its hard if your heart is hardened. But i'll still pray that you may find your way.

Why dont you pray for the 9 million children who die each year before the age of five. That should keep you busy.

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
But i find it unchristian that one should admire flesh. I mean i've read dozens of time that it leads to death, as Epistle of James said. Freedom in Christ is what brings life afterall.

It would be a problem if your admiration for flesh overrode your admiration for God. I think that's the line that people find difficult to see.

It can work both ways. God wanted man to admire His work. If you deprive yourself the pleasure then you're no better than someone who passes up sex their entire lives.

UNLESS you're asexual. That's an entirely different ball game.

Upvote 0

Senod2

Feb 22, 2016
Norway
✟746.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Why dont you pray for the 9 million children who die each year before the age of five. That should keep you busy.

You do know thats not how prayers work? We cant ask God to do everything for us? Its a reason why people in the bible are guided because of their faith. Its always about belief and you will be saved from evil. You save yourself from evil by belief!
We arent nearly as perfect the earlier prophets or Jesus who was sinless. You demand signs more or less. So to fight for someone, like i am not 100% great at politics, but you seem to put a strawman on ignorance of the bible that if i pray that will stop the deaths? The world itself is not perfect because of the fall of man.

But hey, if that was ment to disprove Christianity then i'd love to see you try more :)
It can work both ways. God wanted man to admire His work. If you deprive yourself the pleasure then you're no better than someone who passes up sex their entire lives.
If that is true, then why does Paul says it is better not to marry?. Its not that we dont like god's creation. We just dont do evil which is what perversion refers to.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You do know thats not how prayers work? We cant ask God to do everything for us? Its a reason why people in the bible are guided because of their faith. Its always about belief and you will be saved from evil. You save yourself from evil by belief!
We arent nearly as perfect the earlier prophets or Jesus who was sinless. You demand signs more or less. So to fight for someone, like i am not 100% great at politics, but you seem to put a strawman on ignorance of the bible that if i pray that will stop the deaths? The world itself is not perfect because of the fall of man.

But hey, if that was ment to disprove Christianity then i'd love to see you try more :)

Ok, dont pray for them then.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Senod2

Feb 22, 2016
Norway
✟746.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Ok, dont pray for them then.
Guiding someone's spirit, there is nothing wrong with that. I love the atheist logic, considering having no philosophical idea of guidance on earth is merely subjective to their view? So everything can be ok if it logically applies by humans. Like being ok if my wife cheated on me. I mean it is logical if i am ok with it right?. Since God doesn't make sense morally to atheists.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Guiding someone's spirit, there is nothing wrong with that. I love the atheist logic, considering having no philosophical idea of guidance on earth is merely subjective to their view? So everything can be ok if it logically applies by humans. Like being ok if my wife cheated on me. I mean it is logical if i am ok with it right?. Since God doesn't make sense morally to atheists.

Cool story.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

By the way, i hope you dont tell your wife, her body looks the same as a man.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Not attractive in WHAT sense? You haven't made a valid point yet.
I've been with not-so-attractive ladies as well as smoking hot.
I find the interaction to be the most "attractive" and that changes
with each person. Women are less visually stimulated than men
on the whole, but individually tastes vary all over the board.
I've seen bearded women that had an attraction to them based
on her smile. Attraction is what it is, and never an illusion.
Your analysis is faulty.

Reactions: Eudaimonist
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many may not think that. But try to compare two bald humans, one male and one female. Doesn't their bodies look the same? Yes. And why is that? Its the same with animals, one women and one man. You wanna know why women arent attractive, because they are here for reproduction, man and woman to simply create a new life form. And thats it. So you may have seen some wicked stuff online whether it is fanart, inappropriate contentography or any bad stuff. But i tell you, its an illusion of lewdness that in the bible is considered sinful. It may look nice. But its a trick. What i mean by that is that it is a logical reason to why it is not ok to do so. And its not just because god just said so(Although he knows the best). But there is a reason. It degenerates you. Like whether it is homosexuality or inappropriate content or anything, anything lewd is degeneration by itself.

But to help you understand why its not really attractive, you can just compare a pic of a bald women and men, and there you have the answer, the body parts is purely for reproduction. And thats all!

I'd like to hear your views though?
Attractive has to do with attraction and reproduction. Beauty is based on balance and symmetry. Plastic surgeons have guidelines on what constitutes beauty.

Upvote 0