Senod2

Feb 22, 2016
Norway
✟746.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Many may not think that. But try to compare two bald humans, one male and one female. Doesn't their bodies look the same? Yes. And why is that? Its the same with animals, one women and one man. You wanna know why women arent attractive, because they are here for reproduction, man and woman to simply create a new life form. And thats it. So you may have seen some wicked stuff online whether it is fanart, inappropriate contentography or any bad stuff. But i tell you, its an illusion of lewdness that in the bible is considered sinful. It may look nice. But its a trick. What i mean by that is that it is a logical reason to why it is not ok to do so. And its not just because god just said so(Although he knows the best). But there is a reason. It degenerates you. Like whether it is homosexuality or inappropriate content or anything, anything lewd is degeneration by itself.

But to help you understand why its not really attractive, you can just compare a pic of a bald women and men, and there you have the answer, the body parts is purely for reproduction. And thats all!

I'd like to hear your views though?

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
and there you have the answer, the body parts is purely for reproduction. And thats all!
You have a really limited view of God. Male and female both reflect different parts of the Godly image.

And that is BEAUTIFUL. Very attractive. God WANTS us to be attractive (and attracted) to each other.

And if sexuality was "purely for reproduction," why then did God put an entire book in the bible devoted to physical sexuality without one word about reproduction? (song of solomon)

Upvote 0

Senod2

Feb 22, 2016
Norway
✟746.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
You have a really limited view of God. Male and female both reflect different parts of the Godly image.

And that is BEAUTIFUL. Very attractive. God WANTS us to be attractive (and attracted) to each other.

And if sexuality was "purely for reproduction," why then did God put an entire book in the bible devoted to physical sexuality without one word about reproduction? (song of solomon)
Well that guy had multiple wives so you cant like base your morality on that :p. He did however say some good things like it is better to have a wife who is worth diamonds than to buy a prostitute for a piece of bread.

I think you misunderstood, what i am saying is i try to give an idea that humans are not here for lewd desires but to respect their bodies. This was just a way to make logic + faith = understanding. Too many falls into sins of this and it is a reason why sodomy and lewd stuff is socially acceptable because people dont have a way of explaining how to stay pure in god's sight.

Upvote 0

MoonofIsaiah

LET YOUR SMILE CHANGE THE WORLD NOT VICE VERSA
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟16,638.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Many may not think that. But try to compare two bald humans, one male and one female. Doesn't their bodies look the same? Yes. And why is that? Its the same with animals, one women and one man. You wanna know why women arent attractive, because they are here for reproduction, man and woman to simply create a new life form. And thats it. So you may have seen some wicked stuff online whether it is fanart, inappropriate contentography or any bad stuff. But i tell you, its an illusion of lewdness that in the bible is considered sinful. It may look nice. But its a trick. What i mean by that is that it is a logical reason to why it is not ok to do so. And its not just because god just said so(Although he knows the best). But there is a reason. It degenerates you. Like whether it is homosexuality or inappropriate content or anything, anything lewd is degeneration by itself.

But to help you understand why its not really attractive, you can just compare a pic of a bald women and men, and there you have the answer, the body parts is purely for reproduction. And thats all!

This entire observation speaks of one who is very young. Very, very, young. And living at home with their parents. Possibly with mother issues, a weak father.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think you misunderstood, what i am saying is i try to give an idea that humans are not here for lewd desires but to respect their bodies. This was just a way to make logic + faith = understanding. Too many falls into sins of this and it is a reason why sodomy and lewd stuff is socially acceptable because people dont have a way of explaining how to stay pure in god's sight.
I submit you have an incorrect view of what is "pure in god's sight." God created them "in His image" and "male and female." That means that God made each of us with an inherent sexuality that HE PLACED THERE. It is according to His way and will.

Of course the devil twisted our perception of it in the fall, but don't throw out what God made.

BTW - if having multiple wives disqualified him, why then WHY did God have Solomon's erotic love poem included in Scripture?

Upvote 0

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

WOW! What you have posted, leaves me rather speechless to say the least. Frankly, I disagree with you! If a woman's hair is all that makes her attractive, that you are missing a lot. What if a woman has lost a leg, an eye, or an ear. or a breast, does she then become totally unattractive? If all a woman is good for is reproduction, oh my, you have missed the point why God made man and woman.

What if a man had an accident and lost his manhood? Does that mean he is incapable of giving or receiving love? I ask the same quest that I did about a woman, what if, a man has but one eye, ear, leg, or arm? If physical appearance is what it takes to show love and receive love, that there are sure a lot of unlovable people in the world, aren't there?

The mind is where attractiveness really is. I have know some of the most adorable, loving people, that were sure physically very difficult to look at. For instance, cancer can sure destroy a beautiful physically fit body of a woman or man, yet the inner beauty remains.

Yes there is sexual desire, as God designed us. To say "That's all" is a very narrow thinking, especially saying that our body and its parts are just for reproduction. I would also say that God and His love for us gave married couples (as God describes marriage) for building an emotional bond sexual pleasure, not just for reproduction.

Perhaps you might find a new insight by reading the "SONG OF SONGS" in the Old Testament of the BIBLE.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟860,379.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I think the OP might be onto something. I've wondered why I find women's breasts attractive. I've heard reductionist types say it's evolutionary because they provide food and are live-giving, but that doesn't explain why women don't find them attractive the same way, and it doesn't explain why I don't find a hamburger attractive in the same way. It's also been noted that women's breasts, buttocks, general curviness involve roundness, and men like sports, almost all which involve a round ball, so men just like round things. It's mysterious, maybe there's some illusion involved.

But, I like to think though that God intended us to be attractive to each other, but because of our sin, our response is just not commensurate with the attractive object.

Upvote 0

Eudaimonist

I believe in life before death!
Jan 1, 2003
American resident of Sweden
Visit site
✟119,206.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
try to compare two bald humans, one male and one female. Doesn't their bodies look the same?

No... Both bodies look human, but they are easily distinguished.

You wanna know why women arent attractive, because they are here for reproduction, man and woman to simply create a new life form. And thats it.

Women are attractive to me. Even a bald woman would be.

755238-320x240.jpg

I'm thinking that you are in denial about something.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Many may not think that. But try to compare two bald humans, one male and one female. Doesn't their bodies look the same? Yes.
No.
And why is that? Its the same with animals, one women and one man. You wanna know why women arent attractive, because they are here for reproduction, man and woman to simply create a new life form. And thats it.
Aesthetics.
A young women in the prime of life is of beautiful design.
So you may have seen some wicked stuff online whether it is fanart, inappropriate contentography or any bad stuff. But i tell you, its an illusion of lewdness that in the bible is considered sinful. It may look nice. But its a trick.
It is a thin line between beauty and aesthetics and appellation to procreative urges.
It's not even a line, it overlaps.
What i mean by that is that it is a logical reason to why it is not ok to do so. And its not just because god just said so(Although he knows the best). But there is a reason. It degenerates you. Like whether it is homosexuality or inappropriate content or anything, anything lewd is degeneration by itself.
Yes, i agree.

Not only people can be beautiful, many organisms are beautiful.
Cats, flowers, dolphins, but as a man i think women are the best looking creatures, potentially.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Murby

Feb 4, 2016
USA
✟4,630.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married

I feel sorry for you.. Such ramblings provide hints to real life problems and I hope you get help.

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟371,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I think the OP might be onto something. I've wondered why I find women's breasts attractive. I've heard reductionist types say it's evolutionary because they provide food and are live-giving, but that doesn't explain why women don't find them attractive the same way, and it doesn't explain why I don't find a hamburger attractive in the same way. It's also been noted that women's breasts, buttocks, general curviness involve roundness, and men like sports, almost all which involve a round ball, so men just like round things. It's mysterious, maybe there's some illusion involved.

But, I like to think though that God intended us to be attractive to each other, but because of our sin, our response is just not commensurate with the attractive object.

It's not related to food or sustenance. In other primate species, females develop round, swollen buttocks during estrus. These indicate sexual receptivity, and males have co-evolved an attraction to them. As human females became potentially fertile year-round, and fully bipedal, they evolved enlarged, permanently rounded breasts (and buttocks, too) which are visually prominent when standing upright, and they act as similar sexual signals to human males. Our attraction to breasts is one of those instincts we've inherited from our hominid ancestors. The article discusses it in more detail.

http://brainmind.com/sexevolution.html

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship

-_- the hairstyles people find attractive are completely subjective. There are groups of people that do find women more attractive bald or near bald than women with substantial hair. What parts of the body we sexualize, even genetalia, is contingent upon our upbringing, hence why most modern men wouldn't find viewing a woman's ankles as sexy, but the men of the Victorian era likely would.

Additionally, I find men far more attractive with thick hair than bald, and I do think quite a few women pull off that look better than some of the men do. But beyond symmetry of the face and age, there is no universal qualities in standard of beauty for either gender.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Some women are hot, some are not.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,173,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Many may not think that. But try to compare two bald humans, one male and one female. Doesn't their bodies look the same?

Not even close.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Senod2

Feb 22, 2016
Norway
✟746.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I submit you have an incorrect view of what is "pure in god's sight." God created them "in His image" and "male and female." That means that God made each of us with an inherent sexuality that HE PLACED THERE. It is according to His way and will.

Of course the devil twisted our perception of it in the fall, but don't throw out what God made.

BTW - if having multiple wives disqualified him, why then WHY did God have Solomon's erotic love poem included in Scripture?

No not that way. No way. Perversion isnt from god. Its why marriage is blessed. Its a reason why Paul says it is better not to marry, he only says it is better to marry if you cant control yourself, but basically your life is better if you refrain from it for your own sake. But even then it is a sin if your motive is perversion. The idea is to have a pure heart in general, thats why Jesus says lewdness is bad in the gospels, not Paul but Jesus said it, you need to hate the world if it leads to god.

Well the jews lived under different set of rules than Christians. If they didnt follow the law they were condemned for it, its why Jesus said it was originally ment for one man and one women, the covenant we follow is different. I mean i am pretty sure the idea to not look at another woman with lustful intent exist there for a reason. So until you have a wife then dont. But even so dont be led into temptations. We are after all the followers of Christ.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No not that way. No way. Perversion isnt from god.
So answer the question already.
if having multiple wives disqualified him, why then WHY did God have Solomon's erotic love poem included in Scripture?

Upvote 0

Senod2

Feb 22, 2016
Norway
✟746.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
So answer the question already.
if having multiple wives disqualified him, why then WHY did God have Solomon's erotic love poem included in Scripture?
Didnt i answer it? The jews didnt live under the same rules as we do? Why dont you make sacrifices to YAHWEH at an alter? Same reason.
Not even close.
It does. The human body is the same, it may be somewhat differnetly formed and thats purely for reproduction but its the same. Its not attractive, its an illusion and not a fact.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Didnt i answer it? The jews didnt live under the same rules as we do? Why dont you make sacrifices to YAHWEH at an alter? Same reason.
Lose the replacement theology already. We DO have a sacrifice at the Altar - the blood of Our Lord. the "rules" are a lot more alike than you may care to imagine.

Upvote 0

Senod2

Feb 22, 2016
Norway
✟746.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Lose the replacement theology already. We DO have a sacrifice at the Altar - the blood of Our Lord. the "rules" are a lot more alike than you may care to imagine.
It just sounds like an excuse to sin to me. Jesus sacrifice was the ultimate sacrifice so that everyone can take bread and his wine to be saved. And we also dont need to eat special food either like the jews.

But if that doesnt convince you, then abrogation is a beautiful thing. We are followers of Jesus not Solomon? I mean that guy became a pagan either way even though he did build an amazing house to the Lord. Basically Solomon is not someone you should imitate as a perfect example, although he did build an impressive temple.

Upvote 0