FEMA guillotines: A warning for Christians

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Thanks I think. So why are you so worried about it? Just bunker down and soon you'll be raptured off the earth and it will just the unbelievers left, if I recall the the order of events.

No worries here, mate (said in my best Aussie accent) :thumbsup:

I'm a post-milleniumist, which means I believe we as Christians will go through the tribulation (the tough times). None of this escapism for me. (plus it's not Biblical IMO)

Upvote 0
N

Nabobalis

No worries here, mate (said in my best Aussie accent) :thumbsup:

I'm a post-milleniumist, which means I believe we as Christians will go through the tribulation (the tough times). None of this escapism for me. (plus it's not Biblical IMO)

Ah I see, I thought that believers would be ruptured before the tribulation period. I remember some evangelical Christians telling me that.

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Hey spiritualwarrior77, I know its off topic, and I ask purely out of curiosity, do you mind telling me what you do for a living?

Don't mind at all.
I live on a 40 acre property at the base of a National Park in Nth NSW, Oz. We grow food, have a big vege garden, fruit orchards etc. (it's not my property but I work on it)
We are working our way toward self-sufficiency. I am storing food too.

The government pays me a healthy wage due to a life-threating illness I picked up years ago. I'm not complaining as I am very healthy and am not symptomatic at all. ;)

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
Don't mind at all.
I live on a 40 acre property at the base of a National Park in Nth NSW, Oz. We grow food, have a big vege garden, fruit orchards etc. (it's not my property but I work on it)
We are working our way toward self-sufficiency. I am storing food too.

The government pays me a healthy wage due to a life-threating illness I picked up years ago. I'm not complaining as I am very healthy and am not symptomatic at all. ;)

OK, thanks.

So, Northern NSW, like, near Nimbin?

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Ah I see, I thought that believers would be ruptured before the tribulation period. I remember some evangelical Christians telling me that.

Oh, some'll be ruptured but I don't think many'll be raptured ;)

It's a silly belief that has no basis in Scripture. The Bible clearly says the church will be 'taken up' at the last trumpet which is when Jesus returns.

That's after ALL the 'stuff' has gone down. Many, many will have been martyred by then.

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Just curious. Been a while since I've been around Nimbin, but I think I met some people you would have lots in common with when I was hanging around Lismore, a long time ago.

Am going to a cool church in Lismore right now (gosh, the feds are really gonna find me now) :doh:

Ok folks... gonna call it a night.
Am off to the beach (Byron Bay) for a few days so will be offline mostly (might drag out the wireless for a bit though).

May God bless you all!
Despite our differences, we are all beautiful creatures. It can be hard to remember that sometimes, especially when discussing the things we do.

Loads of love and blessings comin' your way :kiss:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
About the guillotine meme - It's been around since at least the 1980s. I suppose it allows the faithful to die a gruesome martyrs death, albiet one that's quick and relatively painless.

It's close. All the laws are in place for complete martial law in the US (thank-you O'bummer!)

First we need a huge financial collapse. Then a major food crisis (I read a great history of famine once, and how food is used as a weapon by the elites).

Once everyone is hungry, mad and desperate... let the games begin!

Throw in the 'black awakening' (millions of mind-control slaves, triggered to cause utter mayhem) and a global war and the rise of the antichrist will be a breeze. He'll sort out the mess (cos he and his ilk started it) and everyone will fall at his feet and do anything he says.

Piece of cake!

I've been hearing this stuff for 20+ years. Why haven't they done it yet?

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Instead of preparing for the end,
how about going out and saving just one more for Jesus?

The prophecy will happen when God decides, no one can stop it, but also no one knows when.

BTW paper coffins would be much easier and cheaper to burn. Also I believe body bages burn too.

I'm not going to lose my head of this.:pray::D

Upvote 0
T

Theofane

About the guillotine meme - It's been around since at least the 1980s. I suppose it allows the faithful to die a gruesome martyrs death, albiet one that's quick and relatively painless.

As long as it hasn't happened yet, Alex Jones can make a fortune scaring us about it.

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian

Yet another obvious question the average CT seems not to ask.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Seems easier to have a multi-noose hangmans platfrom over a truck or railroad car, pull the lever, Huesain them(drop so hard they are beheaded) the head and body drops into the car, when full pull up.

Take trailer to incinerator, dump and head back for the next load. No coffin or even body bag required.
Simply hose off the trailers and platforms at the end of the day, and oil the hinges.

The maintenence on a trap door is much easier then a guillotine.

But why would they look for the best and most efficient way?

Upvote 0
U

UnamSanctam

Instead of preparing for the end,
how about going out and saving just one more for Jesus?

The prophecy will happen when God decides, no one can stop it, but also no one knows when.

BTW paper coffins would be much easier and cheaper to burn. Also I believe body bages burn too.

I'm not going to lose my head of this.:pray::D

Ba dum tss :D

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Seems easier to have a multi-noose hangmans platfrom over a truck or railroad car, pull the lever, Huesain them(drop so hard they are beheaded) the head and body drops into the car, when full pull up.

Giant garbage disposals would be just as easy and even faster than the guillotines or other automated systems.

Upvote 0