Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Good morning ya'll, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend:clap: Stay safe wherever you may travel as the Holidays approach. You are all in my prayers and thoughts. I love ya'll so much.:kiss: :hug:

Upvote 0

Andy Broadley

quam pulchra es amica mea quam pulchra
Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Good morning ya'll, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend:clap: Stay safe wherever you may travel as the Holidays approach. You are all in my prayers and thoughts. I love ya'll so much.:kiss: :hug:

Hi Christy :) :wave: :hug:

Upvote 0

mightywarrior77

Intercessor For Jesus
Mar 24, 2006
Alabama
✟29,943.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
59bdcc9b823a30ce9547e96672cbf656.jpg

Reactions: LoverOfMySoul
Upvote 0

Jere209

Legend
Jul 24, 2007
Being propped up by His hands
✟40,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey Christy. :) I made it here the other day for the first time, and hopefully while I am on break this week I can make it back again..
I'd hang out some more now , but have to unclog the kitchen drain. Ugh. 2nd time it's backed up on me, and with only me to fix it, well, lol, I have to do everything a man would do around a house..groan...
I hate lugging that water out of the sink, that's a job in itself. especially with arthritis in my hands and in my hip. both sides backed up about 11pm last night. :(
but, hopefully I can get back on here later tonight and get to know some of you..
have a blessed day.
lisa

Upvote 0

Andy Broadley

quam pulchra es amica mea quam pulchra
Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Hey Christy. :) I made it here the other day for the first time, and hopefully while I am on break this week I can make it back again..
I'd hang out some more now , but have to unclog the kitchen drain. Ugh. 2nd time it's backed up on me, and with only me to fix it, well, lol, I have to do everything a man would do around a house..groan...
I hate lugging that water out of the sink, that's a job in itself. especially with arthritis in my hands and in my hip. both sides backed up about 11pm last night. :(
but, hopefully I can get back on here later tonight and get to know some of you..
have a blessed day.
lisa

If I wasn't 4,000 miles away.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stormboy

Mar 23, 2004
✟59,223.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Hi Christy! :wave: :hug: :kiss:
My weekend is going well watching lots of cricket some would say to much lol ^_^
God Bless U :hug: :kiss:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.