Fellowshipping with ~ChristyLee~ (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarbaraJean

You took the fall and thought of me, above all!
Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Here is my post from the previous thread:

Perhaps you won't need drugs. They will probably break your water first and see if that moves you along. That's what they did for both of my pregnancies.

Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
YAY!! I am the first to post!!

Christy (((HUGS))) for being nervous. i would be too!

Yehaww!!! :clap: Your the first to post!!:kiss::clap:

Here is my post from the previous thread:

Perhaps you won't need drugs. They will probably break your water first and see if that moves you along. That's what they did for both of my pregnancies.
Oh thats the problem. When my water is broken, the pain is so bad I don't feel I can bare it. With my son, (my second child) I got the the hopital at 10:45pm, I was 6cm. They broke my water and I jumped from 6 to 10 in about 30 minutes, he was out in 2 pushes.:eek: My last child(my daughter) she was out in about 5 minutes. I had an epidural with my last, it was so wonderful. But it did not take away all the pain, it sure did help though.
so here I am with baby #4, I have quick deliveries and live about 35 minutes from the hospital. Inducing will def be the best thing. If my hubby had to deliver this baby, he would have a heart attack. literally^_^

Popping in to say hi!! God bless you all

God bless you honey.:wave: It's good to see you.:hug:

Upvote 0

BarbaraJean

You took the fall and thought of me, above all!
Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Oh thats the problem. When my water is broken, the pain is so bad I don't feel I can bare it. With my son, (my second child) I got the the hopital at 10:45pm, I was 6cm. They broke my water and I jumped from 6 to 10 in about 30 minutes, he was out in 2 pushes.:eek: My last child(my daughter) she was out in about 5 minutes. I had an epidural with my last, it was so wonderful. But it did not take away all the pain, it sure did help though.
so here I am with baby #4, I have quick deliveries and live about 35 minutes from the hospital. Inducing will def be the best thing. If my hubby had to deliver this baby, he would have a heart attack. literally^_^

Oh, I see! My thing I was having contactions for weeks and was dialating but water never broke. They had to break my water both times. From that point labor progressed very quickly! And smoothly, praise God!

Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Oh, I see! My thing I was having contactions for weeks and was dialating but water never broke. They had to break my water both times. From that point labor progressed very quickly! And smoothly, praise God!

OH, that's pretty awesome, and a blessing. My water has never broken on it's own. I don't want it to cause when it does, I can't hardly bare the pain. SHOOT ME!!!!!!:swoon: ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Christy, me too, me too.
I had those first contractions which felt exactly like the last ones; as in, my last two were 30 min. and 18 min. labors respectively.
I KNOW I don't want to do it again, and I don't blame you for not looking forward to it.
But usually when they prepare to induce you, they have time to give you something for pain; I never had the time.

Can't wait to welcome your little guy!!!
Love his name~

Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I was just smiling reading about water being broken and things. I think it is sweet, cant wait to get there.

God bless you wonderful women of God!

Hey honey, it is such a wonderful thing and such a blessing. But I do not want my water to break on it's own, it hurts too bad.:preach: ^_^ :swoon: have a good day sweetie.:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Christy, me too, me too.
I had those first contractions which felt exactly like the last ones; as in, my last two were 30 min. and 18 min. labors respectively.
I KNOW I don't want to do it again, and I don't blame you for not looking forward to it.
But usually when they prepare to induce you, they have time to give you something for pain; I never had the time.

Can't wait to welcome your little guy!!!
Love his name~
Hey honey, that's the good thing about being induced. I want drugs!!!!!!^_^ I don't care what it is, this being #4, I want it to be as pain free as possible. I am just wondering if I'm even gonna go to next friday. I am having cramping and horrible horrible back pain.:eek: Just pray he stays in there.^_^ :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Yes, his name is awesome!! Glad he didnt' get Zedediah or anything like that! LOL
^_^ Or Josey Whales^_^

Afternoon there ChristlyLee, how go things with you thus far?
hey honey, I'm doing pretty good just having alot of discomfort. Baby is in cramped quarters.:swoon: Are you doing ok so far?? Don't work too hard.:hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KristiLee

Senior Veteran
Sep 1, 2005
My home
Visit site
✟18,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey darlin'! With my first daughter I had my water broken but it was in the midst of it already being pretty rough (they broke it at 7 cm) - but I was still laughing between contractions and very relaxed. It was the next day when I realized that I didn't take anything for the pain. I was just so relaxed! LOL I love that I've had that experience... cuz my last pregnancy doesn't enourage me to have more! LOL

Only 7 more days! YAY! Stay in there baby! ;)

Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Josey Whales? That is hysterical!

^_^ ^_^ that's so crazy isn't it??^_^ ^_^ :kiss: :kiss:

Hey darlin'! With my first daughter I had my water broken but it was in the midst of it already being pretty rough (they broke it at 7 cm) - but I was still laughing between contractions and very relaxed. It was the next day when I realized that I didn't take anything for the pain. I was just so relaxed! LOL I love that I've had that experience... cuz my last pregnancy doesn't enourage me to have more! LOL

Only 7 more days! YAY! Stay in there baby! ;)

Hey punkin, wow that is awesome, I wish I could encounter something like that, wow no pain meds, that would be so cool. I am getting a little nervous, friday will be here so soon.:swoon: :swoon: I have never had anxiety attacks but I think I'm fixin to find out what its all abou^_^ I am a hangin honey, hangin hangin.:kiss: :kiss:

Reactions: KristiLee
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.