Fellowshipping & Praise the Lord with Doc329 (13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J21

Soldier For God's Glory
Aug 24, 2005
Adelaide, South Australia
✟11,758.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
:wave: Good morning everyone.
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength "...
He deserves everything we have with no holding anything back as He unselfishly gave all of Himself for us.
God bless you and yours whatever the time of day it is where you are.

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0

magdiel

ad majorem Dei gloriam
Mar 19, 2007
✟29,514.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:wave: Good morning everyone.
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength "...
He deserves everything we have with no holding anything back as He unselfishly gave all of Himself for us.
God bless you and yours whatever the time of day it is where you are.
Yes "everything with no holding back" !!!

Good morning J and have a blessed day!

Upvote 0

doc329

In His Service
Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Guilford New York
✟418,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
How can we tell we are saved
The Bible tells us that “God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

Upvote 0

doc329

In His Service
Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Guilford New York
✟418,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Everyone needs to be reminded they are not better than anyone else every now and then. Conceit is a killing vice in the Christian life.
God created us all equal. His image rests equally with every human being. Sometimes God needs to bring us back to earth when we get too puffed up. Those exalt themselves will be humbled, while those who humble themselves will be exalted.

Upvote 0

doc329

In His Service
Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Guilford New York
✟418,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
We are told that salvation is the gift of God. Friend, you don’t just “get saved!” God saves you because “Salvation is of the Lord,” Jonah 2:9b It is His to give and He gives to whom He pleases. When He gives you salvation, He also gives you life everlasting! This is the record! What a blessing!
How does one go about getting this eternal life?
If you have the Lord Jesus, you have everlasting life; if you do not have the Lord Jesus then you do not have everlasting life! So, the question is, do you have Jesus?
How do you know if you have Him?

Well, how many of you are married? Okay, Now, how do you know you are married? Do you always feel married? You can’t go by your feelings, but you know you are married because somewhere there is a document that says you are married. In some dusty volume on a shelf in some courthouse, there is a record that you were married on such and such a day. That is the proof! Not how you feel, but what the record says!

That is how you can know that you have the Son of God and His salvation! Listen, feelings change! But, the death of Jesus, the witness of the Spirit of God within and the written record of the Word of God never change! I cannot trust how I feel, but I trust what this book says! If I have done all this book requires, then I am saved, whether I feel like it or not! All that we know about salvation, we know because of what the Bible, the record, has told us. Thank God, we can trust the record, even when we can trust nothing else. It is settled

Reactions: barb754
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What do you do when you think no one loves you? What do you do when your mate ignores you? You forget about yourself. You lose sight of yourself and draw on the love of the Lord which is shed abroad in your heart by the Holy Spirit, and pour it on the someone! If it's your spouse, then think of ways you can show love in a way that blesses him/her. Somehow in doing so your cup is filled! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
F

free2be

We are told that salvation is the gift of God. Friend, you don’t just “get saved!” God saves you because “Salvation is of the Lord,” Jonah 2:9b It is His to give and He gives to whom He pleases. When He gives you salvation, He also gives you life everlasting! This is the record! What a blessing!
If you have the Lord Jesus, you have everlasting life; if you do not have the Lord Jesus then you do not have everlasting life! So, the question is, do you have Jesus?

Well, how many of you are married? Okay, Now, how do you know you are married? Do you always feel married? You can’t go by your feelings, but you know you are married because somewhere there is a document that says you are married. In some dusty volume on a shelf in some courthouse, there is a record that you were married on such and such a day. That is the proof! Not how you feel, but what the record says!

That is how you can know that you have the Son of God and His salvation! Listen, feelings change! But, the death of Jesus, the witness of the Spirit of God within and the written record of the Word of God never change! I cannot trust how I feel, but I trust what this book says! If I have done all this book requires, then I am saved, whether I feel like it or not! All that we know about salvation, we know because of what the Bible, the record, has told us. Thank God, we can trust the record, even when we can trust nothing else. It is settled
I've struggled with this many times...especially with forgiveness. Our faith is not built on feeling but on fact, which is God's word.
Great post doc, thanks for that. I hope you have a peaceful night, God bless you. :hug:

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Great post, doc! :amen:

Go well, doc, and may God bless you with a beautiful evening. :) :hug:

Upvote 0

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
69856nl1.gif

Upvote 0
Status