Fellowshipping in the Sun Shine--Spring thread (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks everybody for your kindness. I set up this computer and a few minutes ago the screen flashed white and then came on again. Considering this system is new I'm a bit worried about that. I have to phone a couple of computer places tomorrow any way and I'll have to ask about this as well. It'll be a good learning experience for me in regards to taking one minute at a time rather than carrying a load full of worry around. It's all been a new learning experience as far as computers.

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello everyone. I hope all is well. My family and I are driving back to TX from AR.

It's just a little over a 9 hr drive. I'm using my Android phone to type this.

I think we're almost halfway home now. We're driving thru OK right now.

There are 9 of us and 2 dogs in our van. It's a long trip!

Yeah, sounds like a long trip. Hope you're surviving okay. Take care. :wave:

Upvote 0

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Thanks everybody for your kindness. I set up this computer and a few minutes ago the screen flashed white and then came on again. Considering this system is new I'm a bit worried about that. I have to phone a couple of computer places tomorrow any way and I'll have to ask about this as well. It'll be a good learning experience for me in regards to taking one minute at a time rather than carrying a load full of worry around. It's all been a new learning experience as far as computers.
hope its nothing to worry about colleen.

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
hi susie. hope today is a better day for you. i dont mind the heat.. i actually like it and the sun. Especially when the skies are so blue. absolutely beautiful.

I like sun as well. I'm lucky in the summer because my windows face east so I get the morning sun and my place stays cool during the day. I like going out in the sun as much as I can. We don't have a very long summer so I try to soak it all up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am an odd ball, but, winter is my favorite, I suffer so much with heat. It has been pretty nice here, only had one day so far of really high heat, that suits me just fine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.