Fellowshipping in the Sun Shine--Spring thread (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

One day at a time

Always in a state of change.....
Apr 26, 2009
sitting in my recliner--I'm sure!
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Last edited:

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone. I'm back and thanks for praying. To make a long story short, my appointments went well. My very good doctor is moving so after my next appointment he will be gone. He will talk to other doctors and see if a transition of some kind to see another good doctor will work out and be in place. So if any of you don't mind praying I'd be extremely grateful. Health care isn't always user friendly but I need to trust God has a plan. God lead me there to this doctor so I need to trust God will lead me somewhere else that I belong and work out all the details. Thanks for praying.

277833-albums3697-32364t.gif

Upvote 0

One day at a time

Apr 26, 2009
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sorry I haven't been on here much....again it seems I apologize.....but my bro in law is in ICU and they are trying to figure out what is wrong with him!

They are thinking that his brain is shrinking and he may end up in a home since there really is no one to watch him 24/7 and to add to it he gets mean....especially in the evening.

If you all could pray for us as we help his kids make the right decisions for him and them. He is only 54!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

One day at a time

Apr 26, 2009
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you WB.....we are still waiting for the dr.'s evaluation. The neurologist came in and he is so incredibally rude, so we asked for him to be taken off the case. I guess he did get moved to a room today so that is good and now we wait ....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

One day at a time

Apr 26, 2009
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They kind of made it sound like it was genetic....so of course the daughter freaked about that....but then that affects our family as well considering it's my husband's brother. His mother repeated things and that kind of thing but of course we never thought anything about it. You just think that it's old age!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.