Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I received a Word from the Lord in church Sunday following this song. I think if you set aside time to enter into worship first, singing this song, you will more readily receive the Word that came.

YouTube - How He loves us Kim Walker lyrics

We sing "Heaven meets earth with an unforeseen kiss", not a sloppy wet kiss.

Here's the Word.

When you sing of My love for you and your love for Me, it is a deafening sound in the enemy's ear. It paralyzes him in his advancement towards you. Submit to God, resist the devil and he will flee from you. Is it not written? Will My word not come to pass?

All I've said will come to pass. My Word will not fail. Don't you relent. It will come to pass.

Abide in My love. Stay there. Stay in my love. Pray in the spirit, building yourselves in your most holy faith and keeping yourself in the love of God.

I have a table prepared for you at all times. Come and eat with Me. Buy true food, food that satisfies. Look nowhere else to be satisfied. Come to My table right here, right now, in the earth in the presence of your enemies.

Go and lift Me up before all men. Tell of My love.

I'm looking for those who are concerned about My things, not their own; those who have My purposes on their heart and mind.

I see things from long ago. I have not forgotten prayers. I have not forgotten seed sown. Some things come forth quickly, some take time. Some things you've even forgotten. But I have not.

Praise God! Thanks for sharing that word with us! God is sooooooo good! :clap::clap::clap: Amen!!!

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Contemplating today on this

Isa 52:14 Many were horrified at what happened to him. But everyone who saw him was even more horrified because he suffered until he no longer looked human. CEV

THE COST

None of us can really conceive what it cost Him,
Our Lord was beyond recognition as he hung there,
Disfigured, bruised, beaten and bleeding,
Suffering an agonising death; that is beyond compare.

He did it for you and He did it for me,
It was love that nailed Him to that tree,
Love for those who crucified Him on that day,
Love for all men, women and children in this world today.

Look closely now; can you see Him hanging there?
Gashes deep, blood pouring; He is dying for you and me,
The crowds jeered and mocked, as he hung almost bare,
Huge nails hammered through his hands and feet.

Large thorns digging right into our Lord’s skull,
Agonising pain, excruciating pain was what He bore,
The sinless spotless Son of God was obedient in full,
The perfect advocate’s thoughts were on forgiveness for all.

He paved the way for all mankind everywhere to be saved,
It was to wash away our sins He suffered bled and died,
Salvation is a merciful gift to all freely offered,
When we confess our sins, and He is our Lord, to the Father we are reconciled.

Irene McGough © 2010

This is our Lord and yet He could barely be recognised as having humanity as he died there for us.

The Lord says its time to push through the limits, love pushes through barriers,they must come down, this is the season for moving forward, my dear ones do not fall back, see the promise of great things ahead, when you can see it and perceive it, greater things will start to happen.

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I received a Word from the Lord in church Sunday following this song. I think if you set aside time to enter into worship first, singing this song, you will more readily receive the Word that came.

YouTube - How He loves us Kim Walker lyrics

We sing "Heaven meets earth with an unforeseen kiss", not a sloppy wet kiss.

Here's the Word.

When you sing of My love for you and your love for Me, it is a deafening sound in the enemy's ear. It paralyzes him in his advancement towards you. Submit to God, resist the devil and he will flee from you. Is it not written? Will My word not come to pass?

All I've said will come to pass. My Word will not fail. Don't you relent. It will come to pass.

Abide in My love. Stay there. Stay in my love. Pray in the spirit, building yourselves in your most holy faith and keeping yourself in the love of God.

I have a table prepared for you at all times. Come and eat with Me. Buy true food, food that satisfies. Look nowhere else to be satisfied. Come to My table right here, right now, in the earth in the presence of your enemies.

Go and lift Me up before all men. Tell of My love.

I'm looking for those who are concerned about My things, not their own; those who have My purposes on their heart and mind.

I see things from long ago. I have not forgotten prayers. I have not forgotten seed sown. Some things come forth quickly, some take time. Some things you've even forgotten. But I have not.

Thanks for sharing this.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Lord says its time to push through the limits, love pushes through barriers,they must come down, this is the season for moving forward, my dear ones do not fall back, see the promise of great things ahead, when you can see it and perceive it, greater things will start to happen.
Thank you for sharing this. I believe this and receive it. I mean that.

Thank you also for the poem and the scripture. I've thought on that before, and have not tired of meditating on it yet. It's wonderful to come to my computer and taken into the presence of God. This is rich.

Thank you both for being here to fellowship with.

Praying for those who have been missing lately. :pray:

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God is doing the "above what I could ask or think" in my life now. It is glorious, and He has taken me by surprise at all the goodies He has laid up for us as a family. I am so taken with His love, and the surety of His Word.

I have very little time so don't get to tell all the wondrous things, and share it in an interesting way, but I can get to the point. :D

We are getting a dog today! :clap: And not just any dog. We are getting a pure bred who has great bloodlines. She comes from champions and she herself has won first place in the puppy division before. Not only are we getting her, but my daughter is entering a match and will be showing her! This is so amazing! She didn't want another keeshond, because of the pain associated due to all we've been through. When we went to see the dog yesterday (a keeshond), she came a little reluctantly but somewhat open. The Lord had shown me how to deal with her, with compassion and consideration. I think if I had not, she would have closed her heart. Anyway, she not only is open now, but extremely excited! Who would have thought we would have tapped into a desire, a potential gift or calling, within her? She really wants to show, but is a bit nervous. The lady with the dog, involved in shows in a big way, put my girl entirely at ease. The lady is apparently not only gifted with dogs, but with the youth. She really loves kids and knows how to bring them out. She told of "the worse" thing that ever happened at a show. The most embarrassing moment when a lady was walking around in the competition with her dog, and her underwear somehow, fell down! I can't imagine how, but that is beside the point. She just kept walking as if nothing ever happened - you know, the show must go on. ^_^

So today we are buying a dog and bringing it home, only after dd has shown her in her first match. :)

And that's not all!!! :D There's more!

More to come later.........:D

Be blessed my loved ones, and know God is faithful to keep His Word. Hang on in the pain, hang on in the trials, the victory is sure to come, and is it ever sweet! I pray you are walking in the fullness of Him. Let's go take Jesus to the world!!!

Upvote 0
H

HEisGoodalways

God is doing the "above what I could ask or think" in my life now. It is glorious, and He has taken me by surprise at all the goodies He has laid up for us as a family. I am so taken with His love, and the surety of His Word.

I have very little time so don't get to tell all the wondrous things, and share it in an interesting way, but I can get to the point. :D

We are getting a dog today! :clap: And not just any dog. We are getting a pure bred who has great bloodlines. She comes from champions and she herself has won first place in the puppy division before. Not only are we getting her, but my daughter is entering a match and will be showing her! This is so amazing! She didn't want another keeshond, because of the pain associated due to all we've been through. When we went to see the dog yesterday (a keeshond), she came a little reluctantly but somewhat open. The Lord had shown me how to deal with her, with compassion and consideration. I think if I had not, she would have closed her heart. Anyway, she not only is open now, but extremely excited! Who would have thought we would have tapped into a desire, a potential gift or calling, within her? She really wants to show, but is a bit nervous. The lady with the dog, involved in shows in a big way, put my girl entirely at ease. The lady is apparently not only gifted with dogs, but with the youth. She really loves kids and knows how to bring them out. She told of "the worse" thing that ever happened at a show. The most embarrassing moment when a lady was walking around in the competition with her dog, and her underwear somehow, fell down! I can't imagine how, but that is beside the point. She just kept walking as if nothing ever happened - you know, the show must go on. ^_^

So today we are buying a dog and bringing it home, only after dd has shown her in her first match. :)

And that's not all!!! :D There's more!

More to come later.........:D

Be blessed my loved ones, and know God is faithful to keep His Word. Hang on in the pain, hang on in the trials, the victory is sure to come, and is it ever sweet! I pray you are walking in the fullness of Him. Let's go take Jesus to the world!!!

What kind of dog are you buying?

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Cindy that's great news about the dog.:)

NONE LIKE YOU

Lord there is none like you,
No-one else can love me like you do,
You give me strength when I am weary,
Lord I love you dearly.

When the going get’s tough,
You strengthen me,
And the going doesn’t seem so rough,
I am amazed by your grace poured out on me.

Let my heart’s response be one full of love,
Fill me up afresh with your precious dove,
Nothing more can I withhold from you Lord,
I fall down at your feet in submission Lord.

How can you love me like you do?
So often Lord I have failed you,
Yet you remember my sins no more,
And you have made away for me with you to soar.

Irene McGough © 2010

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
This one has a wow factor to me.

This is what the Lord gave me
"My children some of you have opened the door to the kingdom but only tentatively moved through it, hence you are yet to see full kingdom reality, others amongst you are clutching your keys tightly and have yet to venture through the door beyond your initial salvation, I have so much more for all of you, you have been given the keys to my Kingdom."

THE KEYS
“Why are you searching everywhere my children?
You are seeking to see my kingdom fully come,
The reality of the kingdom invading earth is not just for some,
Look in your hands for the keys to my kingdom to you has been given.

You have to use those keys to unlock the door,
Now enter through the door and the reality of my kingdom explore,
For years you have prayed ‘Your kingdom come, your will done,
On earth as it is in heaven,’ yet what has been your expectation?

The keys of my kingdom I have given to all who are mine,
But you have forgotten to use the keys to unlock the door,
I am the way, the truth and the life, I am the door,
Seek my face, entry to kingdom reality comes by encountering the Divine.

Come now my children I have given you access to come beyond the veil,
Come closer, come right up here and with me dine,
There is so much more that I want to reveal,
To you, beloved children of mine.

Remember now the keys are already in your hands,
There is so much more I want to help you to understand,
The glory of the latter days is going to be so greater than the former,
It is time for you my children to take my kingdom with violence and power.”

Love from Jesus

24th October, 2010

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NoMoreLocusts

On the brink of something wonderful...Praise Him!
Dec 22, 2009
Connecticut
Visit site
✟8,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praise God! Thanks for sharing that word with us! God is sooooooo good! :clap::clap::clap: Amen!!!
I agree, great word! Very timely in my own life - thank you for sharing, as I have been neglecting some of my time - in fact, as I was about to spend time with Him tonight, I stopped to come online and got side tracked - it is by no accident I ended up here to read this reminder! Thank you to the original poster!

Upvote 0

NoMoreLocusts

Dec 22, 2009
Connecticut
Visit site
✟8,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
NML, I recieved the word comfort:

But Jesus turned Him about, and when He saw [NML] He said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made you whole. Matt 9:22

And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you ever. John 14:16

Thank you, WatchTower, though I am reading late in calendar days, I am right on time in the Lord's timing! Bless you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you, WatchTower, though I am reading late in calendar days, I am right on time in the Lord's timing! Bless you!
God is so amazing! He knew. :clap:

Upvote 0

watchtower08

Jun 4, 2010
USA
✟22,003.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Lol, that is exactly the character of our God:

Daniel 12:4 (my paraphrase) Shut up these words and seal them, until their time...

Okay, so maybe a stretch. But God does use time sensitive words all throughout the Bible. Go forth in His blessing and power, strong woman of God.

--With blessings

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Lol, that is exactly the character of our God:

Daniel 12:4 (my paraphrase) Shut up these words and seal them, until their time...

Okay, so maybe a stretch. But God does use time sensitive words all throughout the Bible. Go forth in His blessing and power, strong woman of God.

--With blessings

LOL that's funny! How are you Watchtower? Haven't seen your face around here lately! :wave::D

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Hello darling! How are you? :kiss::hug:It's always a pleasure to see you here our dear sister! xxoo

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NoMoreLocusts

Dec 22, 2009
Connecticut
Visit site
✟8,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
At church a couple weeks ago the pastor began a series about anger and boy did it touch a place within me. I realized how much I have been harboring toward my ex husband for years of begging - not just asking for a child but telling me how I was robbing him of being a man for not giving him one and for saying I was selfish for wanting to foster children instead of have my own children - for a child of his own and then abandoning the one he was given by the Lord so he could go marry a girl only years older than my daughter (his stepdaughter who he had raised as his daughter and called his daughter since she was one and a half years old). I had not realized how much anger I had held within me for the years of abuse and hatred and discontent within my household or how it has affected my family - or how my daughter has since reacted to it and how it has literally torn my family apart. I have been struggling, friends. I have been struggling bad. But God is my strength and this too shall pass and I shall make it through. I try to press on - but this quote hit me hard when I read it - much too hard:

"We all wear masks and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing our own skin." ~André Berthiaume

Upvote 0

NoMoreLocusts

Dec 22, 2009
Connecticut
Visit site
✟8,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello darling! How are you? :kiss::hug:It's always a pleasure to see you here our dear sister! xxoo

It's like I was answering you without knowing you asked! Love you Sis! Off to answer some emails, pay some bills, and study the Word.

Bless you!

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I have been doing well. A little busy with my work, but that is shortly about to change. But, God is good, all the time!

Oh good! Then we can expect to see you shining forth God's radiance around here more often LOL. (I know I know, let he who is without sin cast the first stone lol :doh:) :D Glad that God is soooooooooooo good eh?

Upvote 0
H

HEisGoodalways

It's like I was answering you without knowing you asked! Love you Sis! Off to answer some emails, pay some bills, and study the Word.

Bless you!

Good yo see you NML:kiss:

I have been doing well. A little busy with my work, but that is shortly about to change. But, God is good, all the time!

You too WT!!

Oh good! Then we can expect to see you shining forth God's radiance around here more often LOL. (I know I know, let he who is without sin cast the first stone lol :doh:) :D Glad that God is soooooooooooo good eh?

Amen. Lets hear some more Spirit led teaching!!!:groupray:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.