Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I wasn't here yesterday morning with you because I worked all day from about 10 - 9. Next Wed. morning I will be with my mother for out-patient surgery. If the Lord arranges a time for me to be here to at length to share something from the Word, I gladly will. Though you haven't seen me here on the thread, I have prayed for you all. You're in my heart.

Bless you Cindy, praying for your mother too.

Eph 3:14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Eph 3:15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
Eph 3:16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
Eph 3:17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
Eph 3:18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height—
Eph 3:19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
Eph 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,
Eph 3:21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Praying the above for all my friends here. I wonder if any of us fully comprehend what is he width and length and depth and height of His love for us or if we ever will start to fully conceive it this side of glory?

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Bless you Cindy, praying for your mother too.

Eph 3:14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Eph 3:15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
Eph 3:16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
Eph 3:17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
Eph 3:18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height—
Eph 3:19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
Eph 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,
Eph 3:21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Praying the above for all my friends here. I wonder if any of us fully comprehend what is he width and length and depth and height of His love for us or if we ever will start to fully conceive it this side of glory?
This is what I pray too. On most days I am praying this for you, and several other things from the Word - too many to post here. :) I'd rather spend the time in prayer. Time is a commodity I seem to have so little of. ^_^Actually, I have the same 24 hours as everyone else.;) I spend it home schooling, taking care of the home, and work. Leaves little time for thread activities like I once had. Relationship with Jesus is the MOST important thing I have in my life, that any of us have. So the first part of my day goes to Him, even if I retreat to a room and close the door. I see little of my husband during the week, but Jesus is the one who sustains me, not him. When he started the day with small talk I knew I had to slip away. Urgent matters are necessary, but chit-chat, or complaining? No, I haven't the time for it. :)

Mary chose the good part - sitting at Jesus feet - and Jesus said it won't be taken from her. \o/

God bless my sweet husband, and sustain him. May his steps be established, and so I pray for each of you.

Hugs.

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Just stopping by to send my love and hugs to all you beautiful people of the Lord! :groupray: May your days and nights be blessed in the abundance of His goodness, mercy and grace hallelujah! A special hug for you Cindy and may God sustain in your work and family commitments. Amen. :hug::kiss:

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
For you Cindy and my dear friends to enjoy - drink in His goodness hallelujah! :kiss::hug:

Your Finest Hour Is Yet to Come

by Kenneth Copeland

“No, no, no, no, this is not the time,” saith the Lord, “of the downfall of your nation. Your nation is under covenant with Me,” saith the Lord. “You are witnessing not the failure of the United States, you are witnessing the failure of a worldly financial system that has eroded over the years.
“My Word of prosperity, My Word of function, My Word that this nation began on and prospered beyond any nation in the history of this world. No, the United States is not falling. No! I will not allow that to happen,” says the Spirit of Grace. “How foolish do you think I am to allow the cradle of the gospel to fall from its limb? How foolish do you think I am? No, I remember your deeds, I remember the gospel that’s come from this nation. I remember,” saith the Lord, “that this is the most giving nation in history and I will not, I will not, I will not let you go.” Hallelujah. Give the Lord praise, hallelujah.
“No, no, no, no, your finest hour is yet to come and it is on its way and it’s being born at this very time.” Oh, hallelujah. Hallelujah. “No, no, no, I did not bring this financial disaster on this nation. Now some have said this is judgment. It is judgment but I’m not bringing judgment on this nation. The seed of sin and Babylonian-world thinking has in itself its own judgment and its own disaster. And when you continue to walk out of line with My Word and My plan and My way you will eventually fail.
“It’s not this nation that’s failing, it is the system that it has eroded into by getting away from My Word and depending on Me. But fear not. I have My eye on it and it will go only so far and no further,” saith the Lord. Hallelujah. “And you will see it, you will see it, you will be in it, you will be involved in the greatest spiritual awakening that this nation has ever seen. This is My time,” saith God. Give the Lord praise and thanksgiving.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just stopping by to send my love and hugs to all you beautiful people of the Lord! :groupray: May your days and nights be blessed in the abundance of His goodness, mercy and grace hallelujah! A special hug for you Cindy and may God sustain in your work and family commitments. Amen. :hug::kiss:
Thank you. :hug: And may you reap an abundance of the same, just as you have sown this into my life. :)

I was praying fervently for your unsaved loved ones last night as I lay down at the end of the day.

For you Cindy and my dear friends to enjoy - drink in His goodness hallelujah! :kiss::hug:

Your Finest Hour Is Yet to Come

by Kenneth Copeland

“No, no, no, no, this is not the time,” saith the Lord, “of the downfall of your nation. Your nation is under covenant with Me,” saith the Lord. “You are witnessing not the failure of the United States, you are witnessing the failure of a worldly financial system that has eroded over the years.
“My Word of prosperity, My Word of function, My Word that this nation began on and prospered beyond any nation in the history of this world. No, the United States is not falling. No! I will not allow that to happen,” says the Spirit of Grace. “How foolish do you think I am to allow the cradle of the gospel to fall from its limb? How foolish do you think I am? No, I remember your deeds, I remember the gospel that’s come from this nation. I remember,” saith the Lord, “that this is the most giving nation in history and I will not, I will not, I will not let you go.” Hallelujah. Give the Lord praise, hallelujah.
“No, no, no, no, your finest hour is yet to come and it is on its way and it’s being born at this very time.” Oh, hallelujah. Hallelujah. “No, no, no, I did not bring this financial disaster on this nation. Now some have said this is judgment. It is judgment but I’m not bringing judgment on this nation. The seed of sin and Babylonian-world thinking has in itself its own judgment and its own disaster. And when you continue to walk out of line with My Word and My plan and My way you will eventually fail.
“It’s not this nation that’s failing, it is the system that it has eroded into by getting away from My Word and depending on Me. But fear not. I have My eye on it and it will go only so far and no further,” saith the Lord. Hallelujah. “And you will see it, you will see it, you will be in it, you will be involved in the greatest spiritual awakening that this nation has ever seen. This is My time,” saith God. Give the Lord praise and thanksgiving.

:amen: So glad you sent this! My daughter had a young friend of hers get a 'word' from the Lord that God was mad at our nation and judgment was coming. I explained to her how a word must line up with the Word of God and how His Spirit will bear witness to our spirit. It is He who reveals truth to us.

This was very timely, shep! :thumbsup: The Holy Spirit is moving once again! :clap:

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everyone. Blessings to you all.
Hello! :wave: Blessings to you too. I like the scripture you have posted in your siggy. It's one that is very dear to me. I want to please God. :D

Upvote 0
H

HEisGoodalways

Thank you. :hug: And may you reap an abundance of the same, just as you have sown this into my life. :)

I was praying fervently for your unsaved loved ones last night as I lay down at the end of the day.

:amen: So glad you sent this! My daughter had a young friend of hers get a 'word' from the Lord that God was mad at our nation and judgment was coming. I explained to her how a word must line up with the Word of God and how His Spirit will bear witness to our spirit. It is He who reveals truth to us.

This was very timely, shep! :thumbsup: The Holy Spirit is moving once again! :clap:

:amen::clap::thumbsup::groupray:

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A word....

Will you not see how great My lovingkindness is? Behold! Look! See the greatness of My love. My love is great, reaching above the heavens. Remember My love. Daily think on My love, for it is great.

Walk in My love. Extend My love at all times to all people. Do not be given to change, but dwell in My love. Give My love.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
A word....

Will you not see how great My lovingkindness is? Behold! Look! See the greatness of My love. My love is great, reaching above the heavens. Remember My love. Daily think on My love, for it is great.

Walk in My love. Extend My love at all times to all people. Do not be given to change, but dwell in My love. Give My love.

Thank you! There is no other love quite like His love.

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
A word....

Thank you Cindy for passing that on! Yummy! Amen He wants us to be fixed and stable with our eyes on Him at all times hallelujah! :bow::bow::bow:

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you Cindy for passing that on! Yummy! Amen He wants us to be fixed and stable with our eyes on Him at all times hallelujah! :bow::bow::bow:
I have much more to pass on when time allows. This has been a hectic week! Dd had an orthodontist emergency, my mom has outpatient surgery tomorrow, and life in general is busy as it is! ^_^ I have the joy of the LORD for my strength. I am doing fine, just can't be here to share all the good things of God as I'd like to.

He gave me such a word on focusing on His love. He really wants us all to know how great His love is for us. Read Eph. 3, or go back here a page, Irene posted the scripture, and think about how great His love is for us. Think about it all the time. It's very, very great. Immense love, intense love, faithful love. Fill up on it, and go disperse it. :)

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Today I saw a car with a sticker on it. I got excited seeing the words "Jesus loves you" but then I read on and it said " but I'm His favourite"

This really saddened me for this was no messsage at all and so far from being the gospel of Jesus Christ.

YouTube - Misty Edwards - Favorite one

He looks upon us all and sees us as His favourite ones, His sons and daughters. We are blesssed and highly favoured of the Lord to know Him. But Jesus loves all the people the World, and for that reason He died, although not all will accept the free gift of grace and salvation offered to all. The saddest thing of all is the person with the sticker on their car doesn't really know Him, for they have no understanding of Him. Praying for this person to come to an understanding of God's heart towards them and others and their need for a Saviour.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Today I saw a car with a sticker on it. I got excited seeing the words "Jesus loves you" but then I read on and it said " but I'm His favourite"

This really saddened me for this was no messsage at all and so far from being the gospel of Jesus Christ.

YouTube - Misty Edwards - Favorite one

He looks upon us all and sees us as His favourite ones, His sons and daughters. We are blesssed and highly favoured of the Lord to know Him. But Jesus loves all the people the World, and for that reason He died, although not all will accept the free gift of grace and salvation offered to all. The saddest thing of all is the person with the sticker on their car doesn't really know Him, for they have no understanding of Him. Praying for this person to come to an understanding of God's heart towards them and others and their need for a Saviour.
Maybe it is a Christian who understands this, that God does love each one of us as if we were not only His favorite, but the ONLY one. It isn't the kind of thing to put on the bumper. He isn't thinking about the message he is giving the world. That could certainly be interpreted the wrong way!

We are commanded this from Colossians 4.
5 Conduct yourselves with wisdom toward outsiders, making the most of the opportunity.
6 Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt, so that you will know how you should respond to each person.

I agree with you, Irene. We need to reach the every one with the love of God. He gave Jesus for every person.

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hello brothers and sisters! Well, you know that God is soooooooooo good, so I don't have to remind you of that LOL! Fortuntaley for us He is there to meet all our needs Amen! And how great is it that we can have a life like no other! This life is no ordinary life - we can have all our hearts desires! After all, we are His work in progress aren't we, in order that we can fulfill what we are called to do, which by all intents and purposes is the passions that He places in our hearts in the first place hallelujah! I just have to say it! God is just sooooooooooooooooo good! Praise Him right now Amen!!!!! :bow::bow::bow:Love to all my darlings! :groupray: :kiss::wave:

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello brothers and sisters! Well, you know that God is soooooooooo good, so I don't have to remind you of that LOL! Fortuntaley for us He is there to meet all our needs Amen! And how great is it that we can have a life like no other! This life is no ordinary life - we can have all our hearts desires! After all, we are His work in progress aren't we, in order that we can fulfill what we are called to do, which by all intents and purposes is the passions that He places in our hearts in the first place hallelujah! I just have to say it! God is just sooooooooooooooooo good! Praise Him right now Amen!!!!! :bow::bow::bow:Love to all my darlings! :groupray: :kiss::wave:
Praising Him now!!! :clap:

Love you, sweetie! Hope all is well with you. :hug:

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I found this on fb.

http://www.facebook.com/GoldMidasTouch
Carl Kweku Asiedu Come There is a place right here by Me Where into the invisible you will be able to see I will take you so much higher Where you will understand For you, I am the Fighter So you can just stand and see My salvation Because you are part of My... new creation It's time to realise that there is so much more in store So realise and rise up and say, 'God, then I want the 'more'' For indeed, I'm much more ready to pour it out on each and every one in this day But you've got to have it in your heart and then in your mouth and then you've got to say Say what the Lord wants you to say And don't just go any other way For there is a stature of the fullness of Christ's own size And this is the fact that in your heart you must realise That I'm bringing you up as a true son Where you can understand, all your battles are already won So don't argue and don't fight For every demon power has already been put to flight It happened that day on the cross Where I've lifted you out of the mire and out of the dross So come stand right here by Me So that in the invisible you will be able to see Clothed in glory This is an amazing story Where you will see Me truly, face to face And then you will understand why you sang through the ages - it's amazing grace! Not by human efforts but by mercy That's how you will see It's all coming from Me It didn't come from your side The only thing you have to do is open your heart's door wide And the Holy Spirit will come right by your side On the inside of you is the Living One Rise up, I call you My son Hallelujah

What a prophetic poem! :yum:

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I received a Word from the Lord in church Sunday following this song. I think if you set aside time to enter into worship first, singing this song, you will more readily receive the Word that came.

YouTube - How He loves us Kim Walker lyrics

We sing "Heaven meets earth with an unforeseen kiss", not a sloppy wet kiss.

Here's the Word.

When you sing of My love for you and your love for Me, it is a deafening sound in the enemy's ear. It paralyzes him in his advancement towards you. Submit to God, resist the devil and he will flee from you. Is it not written? Will My word not come to pass?

All I've said will come to pass. My Word will not fail. Don't you relent. It will come to pass.

Abide in My love. Stay there. Stay in my love. Pray in the spirit, building yourselves in your most holy faith and keeping yourself in the love of God.

I have a table prepared for you at all times. Come and eat with Me. Buy true food, food that satisfies. Look nowhere else to be satisfied. Come to My table right here, right now, in the earth in the presence of your enemies.

Go and lift Me up before all men. Tell of My love.

I'm looking for those who are concerned about My things, not their own; those who have My purposes on their heart and mind.

I see things from long ago. I have not forgotten prayers. I have not forgotten seed sown. Some things come forth quickly, some take time. Some things you've even forgotten. But I have not.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.