Fellowship with CindyisHis (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SapphireAngel7

That Word has really ministered to me in times past. I was trying so hard to everything "right", and feeling like I was failing God. Sure, I was missing it. We all do. BUt I did repent, and I was walking after Him with all my heart. Yet, I was feeling condemned at times. Then I read that! :clap:

Yes, we started in the spirit, let's not shift back into dead works. Let's keep walking in the spirit!
amen! that is exactly how I have been feeling. God is So faithful. I love it when He speaks like that,then He confirmed it by a friend today...so amazing.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi all, I haven't totally disappeared , we had a fantastic message on faith at church today. Praise the Lord for He is good all the time.
Praise God!

Oh Irene, we had the glory in our church today. I was so moved in the presence of God and the truth going forth - I haven't cried so mcuh in a long time. I couldn't stop. Tears of joy as we sang about heaven, about seeing His face and dancing on streets that are golden with "the Great Son of Man", to hearing reports of the youth in Israel praying for Arab youth present in a youth revival, a revival that was told to them to only expect 300 as they were praying for 1,000 and you know how many came? 1500! :clap:

The service was dripping with the presence of the Lord, the anointing, the prophetic. A man came forward in worship and sang a Holy Spirit song - the Lord sang to us in a nutshell - Have I not kept every word about Israel? Have I not brought forth a nation in a day? (and many other prophetic questions of His faithfulness in regards to His people), and Will I not keep every word to you? Will I not keep you? Will I not care for you? - and on it went. Who wouldn't cry? It was all I could do to stand. And more glorious worship in His presence.

The scripture the Lord gave me in pre-service prayer was what He was saying in the message - a message on prayer.

I may go into more detail in a minute.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
OH Cindy!! Glory! That is SO neat!! I LONG for that in our services. Our church is fantastic and I LOVE it...but to have an experience like that.....oh my heart and soul long for it.
Pray for it.

Sounds like an awesome service Cindy! I would have loved to have been there.
Well, what a wonderful surprise! :hug: You are probably in some great services yourself! But yeah, I was thinking about a certain person from this thread, how I wish could have been there in our service today. But I'm glad God is moving throughout the earth. He is not confined to my local town. There are places where the gates of heaven are open more so than others, a subject that was the a main part of the message based on Gen. 28 and John 1:51. You can go to places and sense the darkness, and other places, it is so different. The guest speaker's daughter was in Argentina during a time of great revival when they were under an open heaven. It has not always been that way, but it was when she was there. She was asked by a local why she was there to which she replied to share Jesus. The person excitedly responded, immediately wanting to know more. She said, "Yes, I've heard about this Jesus. Will you tell me more?" And that is how easy it was to talk about Jesus.

Then we know there are places where if one mentions His name you will be deported, places where ppl are killed for being Christians.

Upvote 0
S

SapphireAngel7

Pray for it.

Well, what a wonderful surprise! :hug: You are probably in some great services yourself! But yeah, I was thinking about a certain person from this thread, how I wish could have been there in our service today. But I'm glad God is moving throughout the earth. He is not confined to my local town. There are places where the gates of heaven are open more so than others, a subject that was the a main part of the message based on Gen. 28 and John 1:51. You can go to places and sense the darkness, and other places, it is so different. The guest speaker's daughter was in Argentina during a time of great revival when they were under an open heaven. It has not always been that way, but it was when she was there. She was asked by a local why she was there to which she replied to share Jesus. The person excitedly responded, immediately wanting to know more. She said, "Yes, I've heard about this Jesus. Will you tell me more?" And that is how easy it was to talk about Jesus.

Then we know there are places where if one mentions His name you will be deported, places where ppl are killed for being Christians.
SO true. Amazing ey? Yes, I do pray for this for our church! I LOVE my church...it is fantastic. In our intercession class a couple Wednesday nights ago, we were asked to stand up and declare something new for the new year. I stood up and declared, that my family would walk under an open heaven. I took that very personal, and for a deeper more intimate walk with Him. I see it starting to pass already...amen! God is good.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
SO true. Amazing ey? Yes, I do pray for this for our church! I LOVE my church...it is fantastic. In our intercession class a couple Wednesday nights ago, we were asked to stand up and declare something new for the new year. I stood up and declared, that my family would walk under an open heaven. I took that very personal, and for a deeper more intimate walk with Him. I see it starting to pass already...amen! God is good.
Oh my! It is not by chance that God has us connected. I pray about who He leads here. Yes, I am declaring with you, that MY family walks under an open heaven, and that my home is heaven on earth. I'm praying for the glory, for a thick anointing here sensed by all. I'm praying my family are lovers of God.

Guess what? My teenage son came to church this morning, the first time in a couple of months. He said, "I guessed I picked the right Sunday." Hallelujah, God picked him, and appointed he should be there. I'm glad he heard and responded. And you know what else? He sat on the front row with us! :swoon:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

SapphireAngel7

Oh my! It is not by chance that God has us connected. I pray about who He leads here. Yes, I am declaring with you, that MY family walks under an open heaven, and that my home is heaven on earth. I'm praying for the glory, for a thick anointing here sensed by all. I'm praying my family are lovers of God.

Guess what? My teenage son came to church this morning, the first time in a couple of months. He said, "I guessed I picked the right Sunday." Hallelujah, God picked him, and appointed he should be there. I'm glad he heard and responded. And you know what else? He sat on the front row with us! :swoon:

:clap: :clap: :clap:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN! Yes Jesus! So be it. Lord, you hear the cries of our hearts for more of You and more intimacy with You. Thank You for hearing us! Thank you for moving on Cindy's son! I pray you continue to woo him and draw him to you in Jesus Name..Amen.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Here's the scripture the Lord quickened to me this morning in corporate prayer.

Luke 18:7 now, will not God bring about justice for His elect who cry to Him day and night, and will He delay long over them?
8 "I tell you that He will bring about justice for them quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?"

Thought I might post it in case the Lord is speaking it to someone here. It may be a rhema word for now for you, or it may not.

You have been crying out to the Lord on something for awhile and nothing, yet. Don't stop. Pray according to His Word, and remain steadfast. Read the whole story on Luke 18. I highlighted the main point.

We'll stand with you in prayer for your need. Just post it.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah! God is doing great things! Great things in my family. I got offline to get ready for bed....just in time, for the phone rang....it was my son, the one who went to church this morning and sat with us on the front row. He had just gotten out of church, the youth meet on Sun. nite.....the same speaker we had this morning was with them tonight.

Back up. My son plays the guitar, very good. Honestly. Very good. He plays heavy metal. I have been praying he yield his talent to the Lord, and let the Lord do with him as He wills, that my son follows the plan the Lord has purposed for him.

Back to tonight. The speaker calls the members of the band (which my son is not) and prays and prophecies over them. Meanwhile, my son is crying out to the Lord how much he wished he could be up there, how he wishes he could be a part, how bad he wants that, for the prophecy was great, and the prophet says, "You, in the brown shirt, (oh glory, I'm crying now) God wants to use you. He wants you to play for Him......." Afterwards he talked to the youth leader and said, "Do you think the Lord would have me play with them? Do you think I can?"

"How well can you play?"

"Here. Listen to my phone."

"Yeah! Can you read chords?"

"Yeah"

"Can you play leads?"

"Yeah, that's what I do."

:clap: You should have heard the excitement in his voice. He's a man on fire! Lookout, when youth are on fire! God's got a hold of his heart now. :clap:

You don't know the joy in this mom's heart!

What was that that we were praying over our families, SA7?

Keep declaring, keep declaring! Keep Luke 18 in front of you. It will come to pass!

Oh I can see it now. I can see what You are doing, Lord, how You put it all together. :bow:

Upvote 0

Glenda

More, Lord.. More of You..
Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Alleluia, Ladies.. God is a-moving.. in mighty amazing ways..

I'm so delighted for you, your family, your church, Cindy.. what a marvelous "Son"day you've had! :clap:

God blesses us so when we praise & worship Him.. that's why we were created..

Our church moved out of our old building 2 weeks ago - in faith - that God would provide us with a new one.. big enough so that we could wave our flags & banners.. room to dance..

Friday we signed a lease for a new building... the buiding has high ceilings.. and is hugh compared to our old space.. and at 1/2 the price.. :thumbsup: Oh & the landlord pays the electricity..

Our service at our temporary space today was awesome.. waving.. dancing.. singing.. shouting.. freedom.. breakthrough.. It was an awesome time in the Lord..

God bless...

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0
S

SapphireAngel7

Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah! God is doing great things! Great things in my family. I got offline to get ready for bed....just in time, for the phone rang....it was my son, the one who went to church this morning and sat with us on the front row. He had just gotten out of church, the youth meet on Sun. nite.....the same speaker we had this morning was with them tonight.

Back up. My son plays the guitar, very good. Honestly. Very good. He plays heavy metal. I have been praying he yield his talent to the Lord, and let the Lord do with him as He wills, that my son follows the plan the Lord has purposed for him.

Back to tonight. The speaker calls the members of the band (which my son is not) and prays and prophecies over them. Meanwhile, my son is crying out to the Lord how much he wished he could be up there, how he wishes he could be a part, how bad he wants that, for the prophecy was great, and the prophet says, "You, in the brown shirt, (oh glory, I'm crying now) God wants to use you. He wants you to play for Him......." Afterwards he talked to the youth leader and said, "Do you think the Lord would have me play with them? Do you think I can?"

"How well can you play?"

"Here. Listen to my phone."

"Yeah! Can you read chords?"

"Yeah"

"Can you play leads?"

"Yeah, that's what I do."

:clap: You should have heard the excitement in his voice. He's a man on fire! Lookout, when youth are on fire! God's got a hold of his heart now. :clap:

You don't know the joy in this mom's heart!

What was that that we were praying over our families, SA7?

Keep declaring, keep declaring! Keep Luke 18 in front of you. It will come to pass!

Oh I can see it now. I can see what You are doing, Lord, how You put it all together. :bow:
AMEN!!!!!!!!! OPEN heaven and deeper intimacy!! YES Lord..I declare it! AMEN!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

spiritfilledwoman

I Will Never Go Back!
Oct 17, 2006
Texas
✟8,892.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
WOW!!! Praise God!! This is so amazing. What an answer to prayer. :clap:

Upvote 0

Mark2010

Nov 9, 2005
✟6,262.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Check this out.....

"Many delays and silly little confusions and errors are taking place at work now. Checks in the mail are alte. Staff shortages, lost paperwork and goofy mistakes are just some of the things that test your patience. Grrrr."

Horoscope for Virgo, Jan. 27, 2008.

Zounds, it's waaaay too eerie how whoever writes this stuff always seems to know what is happening in my life.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

WOW!!! Praise God!! This is so amazing. What an answer to prayer. :clap:

Oh yeah...here's more details of the prophecy, I forgot in my excitement.

"God has gifted you with creativity. You belong with these guys (referring to the band). The Lord is going to show you how to channel the talents He has given you."

The leader also had said a definite yes to him being a part. "Yes. You have the spirit of David. I've seen you in the front (on Sunday mornings in the main congretgation) dancing and praising God.

My son is about the happiest I've seen him. You know what it is like when you get answered prayer, after seeking God with all your heart.

GlendaJ - praise God for the better building, at a better cost! :clap: Hallelujah. You need room to dance. Make His praise glorious!

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Check this out.....

"Many delays and silly little confusions and errors are taking place at work now. Checks in the mail are alte. Staff shortages, lost paperwork and goofy mistakes are just some of the things that test your patience. Grrrr."

Horoscope for Virgo, Jan. 27, 2008.

Zounds, it's waaaay too eerie how whoever writes this stuff always seems to know what is happening in my life.
No one knows about your life like God. What he knows and the power of His words will blow that horoscope stuff out of the water. If you remember, back in Egypt, the horoscopists and magicians paled in comparison to the knowledge Joseph had, and the power and anointing on Moses. Later, the Lord warns us not to be involved with those things.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.