1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Feedback please

Discussion in 'Let's Jam!' started by xpunkskaterx, Jan 12, 2005.

1. xpunkskaterx

xpunkskaterx Go Leafs Go

+34
    Christian
    In Relationship
    CA-Greens
    Hey, im just wondering if you think this song my girlfriend recorded is "cd quality" Its just done in my basement, but any feedback is welcomed. And if your wondering its my girlfriend Jen Arsenault singing harmony with her voice. And the song is "In The Secret"

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2DHSJK3D65YFK2HBTFKA2VF6IG

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. TimeMachine

TimeMachine New Member

+0
    Christian
    Single
    WOW, that was amazingly beautiful...tell her she is a great musician. I wish I could shake her hand, which I usally do to good musicans. You should be lucky you have girlfriend who plays an instrument, I'm a guitar player and I would love to have a girlfriend such as your's who loves music. you should be lucky.

3. superduperblake

superduperblake Regular Member

+8
    Non-Denom
    US-Republican
    Sounds really good. The quality is high. ;)

4. Dark Matter

Dark Matter Well-Known Member

+29
    Christian
    I'd love to give it a listen and give you some feedback, but the link has expired. PM me if you get it back up. I'd like to hear it!

Dark Matter