FBI's Wray says most domestic terrorism arrests this year involve white supremacy

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
FBI's Wray says most domestic terrorism arrests this year involve white supremacy
FBI Director Christopher Wray said Tuesday that the agency has made about 100 domestic terrorism-related arrests since October, and the majority were tied to white supremacy.

”I will say that a majority of the domestic terrorism cases that we’ve investigated are motivated by some version of what you might call white supremacist violence, but it does include other things as well,” Wray said at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, referring to cases in fiscal 2019, which began Oct. 1.

It's always good to see where the real threat lies instead of distractions that are foisted as danger.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: Aryeh Jay
Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
I can imagine that that's correct, considering that it has become almost routine for Antifa and similar extremist gangs on the other end of the spectrum to riot, beat up bystanders, vandalize property, send death threats...while the police stand by. Maybe two or three unlucky participants only be arrested but then let go.
Try to stay on topic.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can imagine that that's correct, considering that it has become almost routine for Antifa and similar extremist gangs on the other end of the spectrum to riot, beat up bystanders, vandalize property, send death threats...while the police stand by. Maybe two or three unlucky participants only be arrested but then let go.
“There are good people on both sides.” - Donald Trump

It appears Antifa is losing the Domestic Terrorism contest.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How to you talk to a wall? I don't focus on some words within one report. I then seek out other outlets reporting the same story. Odd some places don't report all that was said. They focused on only certain parts. Look here, what links were posted? From what source did they come? We know some sources do not favor President Trump. So I search more..just read. over what 10? 20? Times President Trump CONDEMNED ALL of these things being talked about. Even used stronger words. Those links are not posted.

Love you bother :) the "“There are good people on both sides.” - Donald Trump". See this is all that gets posted. Not the rest. This is what they call fake news. What was left out? "“You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists,” Trump said. “The press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”" And again.. over 20 times President Trump said what about them? Said everything the LEFT won't acknowledge. Condemned, evil.. on and on. <---this does not get talked about. Nor what he has ever said before being President. As a believer in JESUS Christ I knew exactly what he meant.

I keep searching..I can..not clue why other people don't but about PAST Presidents ..the SAME kind of talk was said about them. Just read about BUSH..guess no one remember what SOME use to say about him huh.

Praise GOD Glory to JESUS

Upvote 0

Willie T

St. Petersburg Vineyard
Oct 12, 2012
St. Petersburg, FL
✟68,979.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
How to you talk to a wall? I don't focus on some words within one report. I then seek out other outlets reporting the same story. Odd some places don't report all that was said. They focused on only certain parts. Look here, what links were posted? From what source did they come? We know some sources do not favor President Trump. So I search more..just read. over what 10? 20? Times President Trump CONDEMNED ALL of these things being talked about. Even used stronger words. Those links are not posted.

Love you bother :) the "“There are good people on both sides.” - Donald Trump". See this is all that gets posted. Not the rest. This is what they call fake news. What was left out? "“You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists,” Trump said. “The press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”" And again.. over 20 times President Trump said what about them? Said everything the LEFT won't acknowledge. Condemned, evil.. on and on. <---this does not get talked about. Nor what he has ever said before being President. As a believer in JESUS Christ I knew exactly what he meant.

I keep searching..I can..not clue why other people don't but about PAST Presidents ..the SAME kind of talk was said about them. Just read about BUSH..guess no one remember what SOME use to say about him huh.

Praise GOD Glory to JESUS
"As we say in Germany, if there's a Nazi at the table and 10 other people sitting there talking to him, you got a table with 11 Nazis."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,982.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
FBI spokesperson has clarified "that when Wray asserted a “majority of the domestic terrorism cases we’ve investigated are motivated by some version of what you might call white supremacist violence,” he meant only that a majority of the domestic terrorism cases involving a racial motive were believed to be spurred by white supremacy.

At a congressional hearing in May, the head of the FBI’s counterterrorism division testified that the bureau was investigating 850 domestic terrorism cases and that of those, about 40 percent involved racially motivated violent extremists. Most in that group, he said, were white supremacists."

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

Willie T

St. Petersburg Vineyard
Oct 12, 2012
St. Petersburg, FL
✟68,979.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"As we say in Germany, if there's a Nazi at the table and 10 other people sitting there talking to him, you got a table with 11 Nazis."
I know what you mean. They sure nailed Jesus for being "one of them" when He sat at dinner with the undesirables of their society.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
I know what you mean. They sure nailed Jesus for being "one of them" when He sat at dinner with the undesirables of their society.
Nice try in attempting to use Jesus to justify people palling around with white supremacists. I bet the part about subjugating other ethnic groups makes for hilarious conversation and makes it clear why a once popular American view still persists.

Upvote 0