Jun 27, 2007
✟201,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm going to accept your claim of protecting balance in government.
Thank you. We might be deeply divided in our politics, but We need to keep power in Check. We can debate, fight and argue over the information we get. But that is where each one has the power to decide who we vote in who we vote out.
WHY do you think this particular demand/request for a document is breaking the balance of power between the branches?
Because it looks like the FBI (CIA) is corrupt. It has been politicized. They have alot of authority and power. They are an agency that needs to exist, and in order to do what we ALL need them to do,,, they need alot of power and authority to accomplish it. But, they are not somehow immune to politics and corruption. Those things transcend agencies and parties. Ok, so You might think other wise, and I think that is foolish with all that has come out. Ok so, we see each other as fools. But to not look into this and find out yeah or nay, we would be fools.
We cannot sit by and watch the defiance of our congress to do their job. We cannot. As I said if they have been this bold openly, what on earth have they done behind closed doors. What we know with the fisa warrants is enough. What have happened in that agency.
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Don't we already know this?

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟365,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I do not care what you THINK, or how much reliable information you need to think what you think. The peoples representative branch has asked for documents, to know better what to THINK. So we can decide.
Some people "decide" the way a shipwreck survivor thrashing about in the ocean "decides" to cling to the one mast of the ship that is still floating.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Thank you. We might be deeply divided in our politics, but We need to keep power in Check. We can debate, fight and argue over the information we get. But that is where each one has the power to decide who we vote in who we vote out.

Because it looks like the FBI (CIA) is corrupt. It has been politicized. They have alot of authority and power. They are an agency that needs to exist, and in order to do what we ALL need them to do,,, they need alot of power and authority to accomplish it. But, they are not somehow immune to politics and corruption. Those things transcend agencies and parties. Ok, so You might think other wise, and I think that is foolish with all that has come out. Ok so, we see each other as fools. But to not look into this and find out yeah or nay, we would be fools.
We cannot sit by and watch the defiance of our congress to do their job. We cannot. As I said if they have been this bold openly, what on earth have they done behind closed doors. What we know with the fisa warrants is enough. What have happened in that agency.
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Don't we already know this?
Well no the FBI (CIA) is not corrupt. We had one IG report earlier that found no politicization, and we just had a 4 year 6.5 million dollar report that makes the same no politicization claim. The only politicization claims regarding the FBI, are those who are making them about the FBI to protect a party of one.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Power is not being ceded. you are choosing to misrepresent what is said because you believe nefarious actions took place. But investigations continue to point to little to nothing.
Republicans have been desperately exploiting this computer that is showing absolute butkiss but they are stringing along citizens to maintain the outrage. This stupid thing has been in the public zeitgeist for what 3 years and I'm supposed to believe there is something actionable here? If they couldn't drum anything up by midterms there's nothing.

It's sad that this is being clung to. Like "Hillarys emails", we'll be hearing about this for years...unironically sadly.
^_^ "bupkis"

But otherwise, :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟365,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics