Favorite Video Game Location?

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟423,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I would choose Skyrim....just because of the amazing scenery and things like that. BUT, I would not have the dragons!

Upvote 0

Tempura

Noob
Site Supporter
May 2, 2010
✟320,561.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
So has it been around for long on the Web?

Not sure if I understand your question. The game released in 2011 (if I remember it right), so assume if you search the web, you can see plenty of pictures and videos about the place. Not sure if it comes across right just by seeing a picture though, one has to play it to get that dreadful atmosphere I guess. Might be wrong though!

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not sure if I understand your question. The game released in 2011 (if I remember it right), so assume if you search the web, you can see plenty of pictures and videos about the place. Not sure if it comes across right just by seeing a picture though, one has to play it to get that dreadful atmosphere I guess. Might be wrong though!
Oh okay, 2011, thanks...

Upvote 0

Vesper_Jaye✝️

Truth-Seeker
Dec 29, 2021
the Kingdom of God
✟19,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
ANYTHING but my animal crossing island! It looks awful!
Well, not anything. I immediately die in every legend of Zelda game so I have no idea what the landscape looks like, Mariokart is too chaotic, Skyrim just looks dirty somehow, everything in octopath traveler is pixelated and that would just look weird

Upvote 0

deanerenata32

Jul 8, 2021
greeneville
✟10,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
One place that has been sacred to me for over 20 years now is Click Clock Wood (Autumn) from Banjo-Kazooie:

click clock wood autumn - Google Search

And it is my extreme pleasure for me to share with you guys this place that is so special to me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums