Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Honor is tested in our most intimate relationships. Honor happens when we live together, believe together, pray together, fail together, and win together.
Honor is the only environment where freedom and love thrive. Without honor, we will feel the need to turn ourselves into legalists and offer external threats.~Danny Silk

Upvote 0

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Blame is simply giving away our power, power to direct and change our own lives, to someone else. When we blame someone, we have said, "I cannot change unless you change. I cannot forgive unless you change. I cannot love unless you change."~Danny Silk

Upvote 0

mkgal1

Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
If you were raised with a fear driven mindset based on the belief that you can control people and they can control you, then you will naturally perceive God as a controlling punisher. But the Tragedy of the fall actually proclaims that God does not want to control us.~From the book Keep Your Love On

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mkgal1

Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Idolatry is expecting something other than God to give you what only God can give, and you end up having to depend on yourself and your own efforts to produce something only God can produce. In essence, you're playing God, and that's exhausting. ~Pete Wilson, Empty Promises

Upvote 0
R

Romanseight2005

"It’s time for a serious intervention in masculinity. It’s not enough to not be a rapist. You don’t get a cookie or a Nobel Peace Prize for that. If we want to end the pandemic of rape, it’s going to require an entire global movement of men who are willing to do the hard work required to unpack and interrogate the ideas of masculinity they were raised with, and to create and model new masculinities that don’t enable misogyny. Masculinities built not on power over women, but on power with women."
Jaclyn Friedmanhttp://prospect.org/authors/jaclyn-friedman

Upvote 0
R

Romanseight2005

[FONT=&quot]"Yes, I do have male biological characteristics. I do have inherent views on how I am supposed to live my life as a man, but the idea of being a man or a woman in a general way in contemporary society is so outrageously constructed it does not reflect who we are as individuals."
Michael Grondin
[/FONT]
Michael Grondin
Michael Grondin

Reactions: mkgal1
Upvote 0

mkgal1

Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
10153184_333172293504273_961170936_n.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ImaginaryDay

We Live Here
Mar 24, 2012
Fawlty Towers
✟30,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"I may be very furious against adultery, or theft, or immorality of some other kind, which I do not happen to practise myself, yet my own sins may cry out against me.... That is a very cheap sort of virtue; bullying other people’s vices. The easiest thing in all the world is to be constantly denouncing popular faults; but to wring the neck of one of my own bosom sins is a harder work by far." - Charles Spurgeon

Upvote 0

ImaginaryDay

We Live Here
Mar 24, 2012
Fawlty Towers
✟30,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
CA-Conservatives
“The community of believers—the church—is called to be Christ’s Easter body in a Good Friday world. Through the church, the risen Christ is already alive and at work in our pain-filled, suffering world.”

-Kenneth C. Haugk in “Don’t Sing Songs to a Heavy Heart: How to Relate to Those Who Are Suffering”

Upvote 0