USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Kriegermädchen said:
LOL, here's one you can borrow! If that doesn't work, how about my Bat'leth?

Most definately my favorite Sci-Fi show is Star Trek. For me it's not too hard to pick a favorite series: TOS is the best. Then VOY, DS9, and TNG. (ENT doesn't rank on my list at all!)

I do like Star Wars, though. I'm not really fond of the latest movies, but the three original were great.

P.S.
The Trekkies beat the SW fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (on the poll) 8-11 so far!

Trekkies unite!

Upvote 0

Andy Broadley

quam pulchra es amica mea quam pulchra
Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟542,543.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
I voted 'other' for the simple reason that the greatest sci fi show ever is not listed...

Dr Who

Has always been, and always will be, the greatest. The excellent new series simply underlines it's genius. How could this have been missed?

Upvote 0

Glaz

Obama '08
Jun 22, 2004
✟24,137.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Andy Broadley said:
I voted 'other' for the simple reason that the greatest sci fi show ever is not listed...

Dr Who

Has always been, and always will be, the greatest. The excellent new series simply underlines it's genius. How could this have been missed?

Because I haven't seen the new series yet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Glaz

Obama '08
Jun 22, 2004
✟24,137.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Jenda said:
What about the 25 years of the old shows? The old Dr. Who is better than the new anything. :D

Seen some of it but I can't even remember the last time that was. The show has a good rep, but it just didn't cross my mind when I created the poll. Sorry Dr. Who fans. No disrespect intended!

Upvote 0

Glaz

Obama '08
Jun 22, 2004
✟24,137.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hmm, SG-1 tied for second with Star Wars. That surprises me, its not even in my top 5. Farscape with only 2 votes surprises me also, I thought this would have gone Star Trek, Star Wars, then Farscape as the top 3. Good to see a vote for Battlestar Galactica too. That shows going to wind up a classic.

Keep the votes coming!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Unique

Handmaiden of God
Mar 31, 2004
North Carolina
Visit site
✟22,738.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Stargate SG-1 is my all time favorite but I also grew up with X-Files, all the Star Trek series (Deep Space 9 and Voyager were the best!) and Star Wars. Plus I watched Andromeda before they put it on cable. Errr, my parents are so cheap, they won't spring for cable. :D Oh well.

Upvote 0

silverlupus

Apr 9, 2005
✟225.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Abbadon said:
I voted "Other", because I couldn't decide between Star Wars, Star Trek, Farscape, or the X-Files.

If Star Wars really counts, than I should add a couple Anime, the Matrix trilogy, Dark City, Equillibrium, Hellboy, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Van Hellsing, and a whole long list of movies to the list above.

Isn't Van Hellsing more fantasy? Either way, if it were an option, it would get my vote...

Upvote 0