Aumsville, Or, USA
Visit site
✟393.00
Faith
Christian
Heres one more for originality:

I LOVE fantasy......

Lizzi4Christ said:
I really like action adventure books, like Clive Cusslar and Tom Clancy.

Also like fantasy like Lord of the Rings and Dragonlance.

.....O yeah, and Dragonlance. Which should be a genre unto itself. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
PaladinValer said:
Actually, Dragonlance and the like could be considered a subtype of fantasy known as "Dungeons and Dragons novels" ;)
I like the category of the gothic/horrorifying/weird (which is all the same category, really.) That includes from Poe to Barker.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

drumairoxtinez

Great Novelist
Apr 21, 2004
Tucson, AZ
Visit site
✟15,167.00
Faith
Christian
Hello. Daniel Martinez here, author of numerous novels and novellas, plays, lyrics and poems (if you'd like to know more about me, go to my profile or my web site, which you'll see in the profile). But anyway, I think I would have to say that fantasy and science fiction are my favorite genres - they are what I write, and they are what I read. My newest novel is a fantasy book, and my third published novel is a sceince fiction. My second is a psychological thriller, and my first is a horror/fantasy. My reading and writing tends to be either suspense/thriller or sci-fi/fantasy (thrillers and fantasies first, the others second).

Daniel Martinez,
Novelist

Upvote 0