a poor player
Apr 7, 2011
Ecruteak city, Johto
✟61,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I haven't played XIII yet. But I usually watch walkthroughs...
Now the last one looks really cool, the trailers make me a bit excited about it.
I like crazy stories that kinda confuse you at first, but then you get used to how the story goes and you start to understand it.

The game play and world are awesome in xiii2. The story is just weird. The monsters as third party member was really kool too

Upvote 0

Midnafan97

Aug 28, 2010
Tashichho Dzong
✟17,383.00
Country
Bhutan
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Single
The game play and world are awesome in xiii2. The story is just weird. The monsters as third party member was really kool too

Weird is cool for me. Haha
Of course that's because I'm a little weird. :)

Upvote 0

CounselorForChrist

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
To be honest I never really liked FF series. I claimed to played FF7 but I never fully played it really. Although I did play parts of the more recent games. I think if they just cut out the gameplay and turned it more into a movie I would like it more. I think the other thing is everything just felt confusing to me. Not sure why.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I liked FF1, 2 (US, which was Japanese 4?) and 9 the most. I played all of the US versions thoroughly through 9, but I couldn't get into X. I got ahold of the Playstation releases of the ones that never made it to the US, but I didn't have the time at that point to do a lot of playing.

Upvote 0

walkingxshadow

a poor player
Apr 7, 2011
Ecruteak city, Johto
✟61,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I liked FF1, 2 (US, which was Japanese 4?) and 9 the most. I played all of the US versions thoroughly through 9, but I couldn't get into X. I got ahold of the Playstation releases of the ones that never made it to the US, but I didn't have the time at that point to do a lot of playing.

V and vi are the best cartridge era ones. So look for thosr.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
V and vi are the best cartridge era ones. So look for thosr.

6 was 3 in the US I believe. I think I still actually have that cartridge. I didn't enjoy it as much as 2(4) and 1 though. It did have it's good points. I do have 5 on PS1 disc.

Upvote 0

walkingxshadow

a poor player
Apr 7, 2011
Ecruteak city, Johto
✟61,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
6 was 3 in the US I believe. I think I still actually have that cartridge. I didn't enjoy it as much as 2(4) and 1 though. It did have it's good points. I do have 5 on PS1 disc.

They remade all of them for gba back in the day and they are also remaking most for download in the nintwndo market

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
They remade all of them for gba back in the day and they are also remaking most for download in the nintwndo market

I liked the remake they did of 1. The extra dungeons were a nice touch. Maybe I should pull out an old disc and just play a bit on my PC...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums