• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Islam Father Zakaria Botros has a 60 million dollar price on his head

Discussion in 'Debate Other Religions & Faiths' started by Pavel Mosko, Mar 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Pavel Mosko

Pavel Mosko Arch-Dude of the Apostolic Supporter

+1,055
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    While I'm at, talking about Islam, I figured I would post one of my favorite videos of an interview of Father Zakaria Botros. And they say "Islam is a peaceful religion...."

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Monk Brendan

Monk Brendan Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,769
    United States
    Melkite Catholic
    Private
    US-Others
    He must be doing something right for the devil to hate him so much.

3. football5680

football5680 Well-Known Member

+1,487
    Catholic
    Single
    Not even Muhammad would say Islam is peaceful so I don't know why some Muslims and especially non-Muslims would think they know more than the prophet of Islam on the matter.

4. Pavel Mosko

+1,055
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    They do and it means peace through conquest. But they will make peace with you if you give their profession of Faith (There is only one God and Mohammed is His prophet), but by declaring that you become a Muslim.

5. dzheremi

dzheremi Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian

+9,087
    Oriental Orthodox
    Private
    He is of course controversial, but I have not seen anywhere yet where is proven to be wrong...just disliked by Muslim supremacist and non-Muslim Islamic sycophant alike, which meh...aqabil el ayady ya qods abouna! :)

(This is what is said to priests in respect upon receiving them -- "I kiss your hands, O holy father", in recognition of the fact that we receive the body and blood of Christ our God from those same hands which have been given the awesome responsibility of handling Them, and also of the priest's place as leader of the worshipers in our services and within the hierarchy of the Church.)

6. Pavel Mosko

+1,055
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    Well I did take notice that one Muslim responded to my other thread, but didn't comment here.