Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Okay, so just recently I caught a cold and I was thinking "Oh great, I'm going to be as sick as a dog". But, surprisingly, I'm just fine! All I got was a runny nose, some thick mucus, and a few body aches (for one day anyways), but that's it. No congested coughs or anything else! And it's only lasted a few days. Less than a week, and I think the cold is gone now. Just... wow. I didn't know that colds could be fast-acting like that. I'm just so thankful that it wasn't as bad as it could have been. After all, I can't afford to be missing school or work right now.

• Winner
Reactions: Multifavs

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Okay, so just recently I caught a cold and I was thinking "Oh great, I'm going to be as sick as a dog". But, surprisingly, I'm just fine! All I got was a runny nose, some thick mucus, and a few body aches (for one day anyways), but that's it. No congested coughs or anything else! And it's only lasted a few days. Less than a week, and I think the cold is gone now. Just... wow. I didn't know that colds could be fast-acting like that. I'm just so thankful that it wasn't as bad as it could have been. After all, I can't afford to be missing school or work right now.
I might have had one of those once. Usually when I got a cold (haven't had one for a while), it was bad, and I'd miss three days of work.

Reactions: HoneyBee
Upvote 0