Max Trades:No maximum
Trade Reject Time:2
Trade End Date:No trade deadline
Waiver Time:2 days
Can't Cut List Provider:Yahoo! Sports
Trade Review:Commissioner
Start Scoring on:Week 1
Playoffs:Week 15, 16 and 17 (8 teams)
Roster Positions:QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, WR/TE, WR/RB, K, D, D, D, D, DB, DB, DL, DL, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Stat Categories:Passing Yards (50 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Interceptions (-3)
Rushing Yards (20 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (20 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (1)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (2)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Tackle Solo (1)
Tackle Assist (.5)
Sack (3)
Interception (3)
Fumble Force (2)
Touchdown (6)
Team Name:MDRwp's All-Stars
Email:MDRwp@hotmail.com
Time Zone:America/New_York
Show Email:Yes
Notify:Yes

I know I'm new here but I want to get a league together in fantasy football so if any of u want to join go ahead. The rules and point values are above. Matt~!
Notes
You're not done yet! You need to click the Register My League button to be registered.

If you return to a previous section to change a selection you'll have to continue through the rest of the registration process (current data will be pre-filled where possible).

Spidey76

CF's Webslinger
Sep 26, 2003
Northeast Ohio
✟17,396.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ashlynne said:
intersting game.... but I'm a little slow....
How does this work.
Ashlynne
It's a way for American football fans to get into the game - you create a fantasy team and draft players from the NFL to play for you. There's usually 8 or 9 starters and some alternates to use when your starters aren't playing during a specific week. You get points from touchdowns, field goals, yard bonuses, sacks, interceptions, etc. It's really fun - I've been playing since 1998.

Upvote 0

Spidey76

CF's Webslinger
Sep 26, 2003
Northeast Ohio
✟17,396.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
there are free games out there on the web, and there are many pay games. I would suggest a free one to get started (especially if you don't know who's hot/not in the NFL). Check their rules and draft date, create a team, and go. You will have to check back at least once a week to make sure your players in the starting line-up are playing that week or injured or something. The best part of online fantasy sports is that the computer calculates the scores for you, when we first started we did it by hand :( . I hope some of this helps.

Yahoo has free fantasy sports - pro league web sites have pay games NFL, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLB

Upvote 0